How 'bout that #99!

Truck99

pee wee bush can dish it out but sure cant take it. what a loser. hamlin and busch derserve each other all they do is cry about anything racing. i feel for carl edwards cause we all know what is coming, a good payback.....i thought the race was pretty good tonight except for that big wreck due to a spotter.

I think Shrub really got ticked when Carl spun him after the race. He deserved it. I think his intent was to rough Carl up then ride off in all his glory! There are a number of these guys that just wont tollerate his s---.......................................

I think Shrub really got ticked when Carl spun him after the race. He deserved it. I think his intent was to rough Carl up then ride off in all his glory! There are a number of these guys that just wont tollerate his s---.......................................

well nascar wont put up with it either .

I am starting to like Carl Edwards more and more. I loved it when he turned the little PUNK around after the race was over. It sounded like the fans in the grandstands loved it too. I am waiting for little Busch to run up and hit somebody like Tony Stewart or Kevin Harvick or Robby Gordon after the race is over and see what happens. I expect this would be pretty exciting.

i have to say i REBUKE anything i have said about kyle bush.. that was pretty sissy , pretty chicken sh--, and cost him alot more than a fine will,,,,,,,,,it cost him fans. i WAS one.

edwards showed a hell of alot of car control,,,,,one handed.

THE SAID PART OF IT IS THAT THE CRY BABY WILL GET THE SAME PENALTY AS EDWARDS. GLAD TO SEE KYLE RACED THE WAY HE LIKES TO RACE EVERYBODY ELSE. THANKS CARL FOR LETTING THEM HANG. :o :oSORRY IF I GOT A LITTLE EMOTIONAL. THE SHRUB NEEDS A REALITY CHECK.

I am starting to like Carl Edwards more and more. I loved it when he turned the little PUNK around after the race was over. It sounded like the fans in the grandstands loved it too. I am waiting for little Busch to run up and hit somebody like Tony Stewart or Kevin Harvick or Robby Gordon after the race is over and see what happens. I expect this would be pretty exciting.

MIGHT WANT TO PICK ON REAGAN OR SMITH SO HIS CLOCK DOESNT GET TURNED BACK.

Pretty damn good race just an even field. Seemed to be a lot more paticent than they use to be at bristol. Thought someone would eventually put Montoya in the wall but there was a lot of give. Kinda neat to see a lot of side by side racing on what use to be a 1 groove track. The end was classic...also good to see the showdown between the best 2 drivers. How about ole Jr. jumping the start???? Must not know the rules.. :huh:

He better think twice before approaching Edwards. Carl is a work out freak and could wad ol' shrub up and put him in a trash can.

I think they both showed their @$$. kyle shouldn't have hit carl after the checkered flag, but the way I saw it carl show he was the bigger of the two idiots. what carl did could have hurt other drivers or anyone that happened to be on the track. their are many drivers that do exactly what kyle did and vetern drivers like jeff burton, jeff gordon, and mark martin would just let kyle go and get his fine. I think they both need to show some class and not their @$$.

I think they both showed their @$$. kyle shouldn't have hit carl after the checkered flag, but the way I saw it carl show he was the bigger of the two idiots. what carl did could have hurt other drivers or anyone that happened to be on the track. their are many drivers that do exactly what kyle did and vetern drivers like jeff burton, jeff gordon, and mark martin would just let kyle go and get his fine. I think they both need to show some class and not their @$$.

Sorry Nathan, but if you are any kind of man, you don't put up with that crap! You do not worry about NASCAR, or USAC or anybody else. Your response has to be fast and to the point so there is no misunderstanding. Carl did just that!

Dang Nathan,

You need to take off your Busch glasses and see reality. You can not possibly expect a guy to have his car hit three times and not react. Maybe you can explain something to me though. Exactly why was the little idiot mad. Carl ran off and left him. It was not like he was slower and just did that on a caution with two laps to go. He passed him and ran off and left him.

Nascar has already proven that Kyle will not get find for anything .Ask Dale Jr, Johnny Benson, Ron Hornady. Those are just the first three of many I could name.So drivers are gonna have to police himtheirselves. Id really like Carl to meet him behind the trailors for about five minutes.

Great job Carl Edwards and crew!

Baby Busch showed his true colors again. Boo hoo hoo :lol:

Good to see that hard work with Fords old 1960,s style American made V-8 power can still outrun Toyota's latest and greatest super engine with there most technology advanced engine in the world. Guess they will let Toyota start on another new motor. While Ford Dodge and GM still makes there motors available to anyone Toyota continues to destroy there top secret stuff after use. :huh: Kyle i am sure is still crying, ;)

Dang Nathan,

You need to take off your Busch glasses and see reality. You can not possibly expect a guy to have his car hit three times and not react. Maybe you can explain something to me though. Exactly why was the little idiot mad. Carl ran off and left him. It was not like he was slower and just did that on a caution with two laps to go. He passed him and ran off and left him.

Bush glasses :angry: I am one of the biggest kyle bush haters. I can't stand him. All I was saying is that they both acted like idiots. it doesn't take much of a man to hit someone with a car. that doesn't show that you are a man that shows that you are an idiot. A real man would comfront him face to face. bush covered glass my butt. I am sorry if I didn't see two wimps hitting each other with there big safe cars rather than talking to each other showing their manhood. how would everyone feel if this happened at THR? I have seen it and everyone get on here and talks about how stupid it was but because it is nascar it is "showing their manhood". I say BS they are professionals so act like it!!!!

. All I was saying is that they both acted like idiots. it doesn't take much of a man to hit someone with a car. that doesn't show that you are a man that shows that you are an idiot. A real man would comfront him face to face.

nowa days a 'real man' doesn't get the chance to confront the 'issue' face to face....they have laws against that nowa days (trust me). when they see two guys working each other over they don't say "it's alright ,,,,it's a race track." use to. nowa days it gets broke up before it even starts and you still get fined or suspended , and possibly taken away. so what's left,,shrug it off?

NOPE i agree with jakdad,,,,your response has to be quick and very much to the point. if you get hit with a stick you hit back with a stick. if you keep on turning that cheek you might as well let the guy kick you in the a-- everytime he sees you in the pits,,,,,,kinda 'give him your milk money' theory. i believe in an eye for an eye.

i just got back this am from bristol and kyle got bood,bood,etc from the moment he stepped on the track. seems to me he has taken all the boos from jeff gordon. when carl spun him the place went nuts. i loved it!!! so did 165000 people. carl must have watched the replays of the 24,2,3,5 cars to see how to pass at bristol.GO CARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived