Another Boring Race

lenny66

The only good thing about Saturday Nights Cup race was watching it from the swimming pool with a cold beverage. Jimmy Johnson should go to Lowes and fill out an application for a job in the returns department.

That boy had the race, but he "CHOKED" Big Time!!! :blink: And the "Shrub" wins another one. I was discussing the effect that Cup racing is having on the local Saturday Night racing with some of the pool guests at the house and we agreed that as boring as the cup racing is getting it may help out the local tracks. Once we get back out to the track to run again, I know I can count on support from our fans on Saturday Night.

Better check those Toyotas for steroids or something!!! Busch (oops) Nationwide Race Top 5 cars, 4 were Toyotas, c'mon how is this dominance happening. The Shrubmobile pulling away and staying away from the pack. As for the Cup race JJ should have let his car go up the track, rub the shrub and take off for the win, but it's obvious he isn't hungry anymore!!! Just my 3 Cents. Lenny66 B)

I flew through the race last on my DVR, it really looked pointless... I knew there would be a letdown after the Coke Zero 400 but man that was pretty lame!

Good to get back to the action @ THR, wasn't boring there, program ran smooth and was done pretty early, good way to get the fans to come out, we had a few friends that came out and immediatly asked when the next race was, hopefully TSRS gets a good car count, I hung up my July 26 poster here at my j-o-b this AM, let's fill the seats..

Rodney,

it was GREAT to see you out there Saturday!

BTW..I announced your orange #7 car as the "Burnt Orange" Longhorns car...hope you like UT, cuz your stuck with it now! :lol::D

my wife told me about that, I bleed UT my man, she said you gave a pretty good talk about me, I'm glad I think many have forgotten about us!

If you need a voice to help talk up our track let me know dude, I'm always ready to throw some PR towards THR..

anybody for Texas State Bobcats????????????????????????

Actually Chuck- Maybe we should invite Coach Brown out to take a spin, I guarantee you he would bring the media with him. Any strings you can pull there at The Longhorn Station/Genuine Austin Original??

At least THR was fair when they played the UT song, they followed with the Aggie War Hymn. I guess the fairness is not only in tech at THR.

GIG EM AGGIES

Glad you mentioned that..

I also heard from a couple TECH fans, a couple BOBCAT fans, and one CORNHUSKER fan...

Guess we're going to have to get ALL the school songs (Big 12, Texas State) to be REALLY fair, huh? :o;)B)

before long it will be like a longhorn game.. we will have cheerleaders running around leading us in a "texas fight" style chant...

Maybe it can be Thunder..... Hilllll

or Super.... Stock...

or Thunder.... Stock......

who knows... just keep the fans happy.. and develop Pride!!

Go Irish

Rally sons of Notre Dame:

Sing her glory and sound her fame,

Raise her Gold and Blue

And cheer with voices true:

Rah, rah, for Notre Dame

We will fight in ev-ry game,

Strong of heart and true to her name

We will ne'er forget her

And will cheer her ever

Loyal to Notre Dame

Cheer, cheer for old Notre Dame,

Wake up the echos cheering her name,

Send a volley cheer on high,

Shake down the thunder from the sky.

What though the odds be great or small

Old Notre Dame will win over all,

While her loyal sons are marching

Onward to victory.

I like Aaron's idea of cheerleaders......sign me up for hiring/tech inspection.....

I can't believe that Chuck didn't mention that I made them play the Aggie War Hymn!!!

When he was asking for us to download songs last week, he mentioned the UT song. I refused to provide the music for UT unless it was followed by the Aggie War Hymn. LOL

:lol:

I can't believe that Chuck didn't mention that I made them play the Aggie War Hymn!!!

When he was asking for us to download songs last week, he mentioned the UT song. I refused to provide the music for UT unless it was followed by the Aggie War Hymn. LOL

:lol:

Yep, typical Aggie..

Whining, crying and trying to play catch-up with the Longhorns... :lol::lol:;)B)

Go Irish

Rally sons of Notre Dame:

Sing her glory and sound her fame,

Raise her Gold and Blue

And cheer with voices true:

Rah, rah, for Notre Dame

We will fight in ev-ry game,

Strong of heart and true to her name

We will ne'er forget her

And will cheer her ever

Loyal to Notre Dame

Cheer, cheer for old Notre Dame,

Wake up the echos cheering her name,

Send a volley cheer on high,

Shake down the thunder from the sky.

What though the odds be great or small

Old Notre Dame will win over all,

While her loyal sons are marching

Onward to victory.

This is one fight song that will NOT be played at THR when I'm there...

if it is, I will run up to the tower, YANK the computer and get security to haul off the person who played it..

Now, let me tell you how I REALLY feel... :lol::lol::ph34r:

((p.s.--Bobby, don't tempt me))

rebelracewriter,,,,,,,my man. .....right now i'm doing my best touchdown jesus. 'onward to victory'.

maybe Chuckie will play it now :lol:

Not a chance..

I have to hear that crap every Saturday during college football season, it doesn't need to be heard over the loudspeakers @ THR!

:o:lol::lol:

:blink: wow :unsure: this is why this forum is so fun. take a thread about nascar and turn it in a college war. :lol: go what ever texas college team is playing! :D if two are playing go the winner. :DB)

Archived