Another Boring Race

lenny66

The only good thing about Saturday Nights Cup race was watching it from the swimming pool with a cold beverage. Jimmy Johnson should go to Lowes and fill out an application for a job in the returns department.

That boy had the race, but he "CHOKED" Big Time!!! :blink: And the "Shrub" wins another one. I was discussing the effect that Cup racing is having on the local Saturday Night racing with some of the pool guests at the house and we agreed that as boring as the cup racing is getting it may help out the local tracks. Once we get back out to the track to run again, I know I can count on support from our fans on Saturday Night.

Better check those Toyotas for steroids or something!!! Busch (oops) Nationwide Race Top 5 cars, 4 were Toyotas, c'mon how is this dominance happening. The Shrubmobile pulling away and staying away from the pack. As for the Cup race JJ should have let his car go up the track, rub the shrub and take off for the win, but it's obvious he isn't hungry anymore!!! Just my 3 Cents. Lenny66 B)

Was glad to see something other than a Toyota leading the Saturday race but was disgusted again with another Toyota show again in the Nationwise race. After allowing Toyota to build and use a lighter and more powerful motor by 20.to 30 horsepower (according to the dyno after a race) and claiming they are fair and balanced to all makes people wonder what is going on? GM Ford Dodge don't count anymore. National Association For Stock Car Auto Racing is gone for good it seems. Come on in Honda BMW Audi :huh:

The only good thing about Saturday Nights Cup race was watching it from the swimming pool with a cold beverage. Jimmy Johnson should go to Lowes and fill out an application for a job in the returns department.

That boy had the race, but he "CHOKED" Big Time!!! :blink: And the "Shrub" wins another one. I was discussing the effect that Cup racing is having on the local Saturday Night racing with some of the pool guests at the house and we agreed that as boring as the cup racing is getting it may help out the local tracks. Once we get back out to the track to run again, I know I can count on support from our fans on Saturday Night.

Better check those Toyotas for steroids or something!!! Busch (oops) Nationwide Race Top 5 cars, 4 were Toyotas, c'mon how is this dominance happening. The Shrubmobile pulling away and staying away from the pack. As for the Cup race JJ should have let his car go up the track, rub the shrub and take off for the win, but it's obvious he isn't hungry anymore!!! Just my 3 Cents. Lenny66 B)

Was glad to see something other than a Toyota leading the Saturday race but was disgusted again with another Toyota show again in the Nationwise race. After allowing Toyota to build and use a lighter and more powerful motor by 20.to 30 horsepower (according to the dyno after a race) and claiming they are fair and balanced to all makes people wonder what is going on? GM Ford Dodge don't count anymore. National Association For Stock Car Auto Racing is gone for good it seems. Come on in Honda BMW Audi :huh:

The thing that gets my goat is the fact that the general public/racer can't buy one!!!!!What kind of race motor is that?????????? <_<

Archived