Nascar Race?

marvinmcgee

I have to agree also. That was boring. 40 cars driving in a big line. Whoopie. Pocono has never been one of my favorites, but this was just painful. Couple wrecks nothing special. Kyle busch, get over yourself.

On a second note. Have you noticed how ugly some of these guys are? The superstars (johnson, gordon, edwards, etc.) are some good looking guys, humble, sharp...But kyle busch and brad Keselowski have got to be the ugliest guys in nascar.

Don't ask me what made me notice that... :blink:

The belmont stakes was more interesting.

okay,, i'll just guess ;)

who [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/8/08] cares what they look like! they are paid to race not model swimsuits

okay,, i'll just guess ;)

who [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/8/08] cares what they look like! they are paid to race not model swimsuits

Its just something I noticed, no reason to be cross.

Actually they are paid to model pretty much everything and if one of them had a swimsuit sponsor, Im sure they would be modeling one. Seen the schick commercials? They didn't pick those faces at random. Coke doesn't pick random people either. How many commercials do you see busch in?

how many of those schick guys are leading in the points? maybe they should shy away from the cameras and focus more on racing.

wasn't trying to be'cross',,,,,just an 'ugly' sense of humor.......i think nicks edit makes it look like more than it was.

I got to find a new sport...something exciting like tennis,golf, spelling bee's???

In lieu of watching Pocono, I put new tubes and a seat on my bike. Then I scanned some pics for my FOTKI site.

How's that for excitement?

NASCAR race? I cleaned the shop, put some tools up, returned the dirt car to its owner, worked on the 777 car a little, and worked on getting my photos from Willis on the website. I watched some of the pre show, watched the start of the race, came back in and watched a few more laps, and forgot it was on. Gonna load the other car on the trailer tomorrow night and take it to the shop to get clipped and a new body. My problem with NASCAR is that they are running too many Sat night shows. Sat night is for the short tracks, Sunday is for NASCAR.

Spent the day (Sunday) on I-35 returning from Dallas/Ft. Worth, man lot's of no driving folks on that stretch of highway. :blink: I did get to try out the new 130 Toll Road. Very nice road, very little traffic, kinda scenic.

But I got back home just in time to see JR, oops I mean Kasey take the checkers. Pocono has never really been a favorite track of mine, just a follow the leader type of track. Oh Well, At least we have Saturday night local racing. :D Lenny66 B)

Archived