Cowboys!

Sonny

No what Cowboys really need is some damn pass coverrage. They dont have that for CRAP. They need some guys who and can cover the receivers better. Then maybe they can have alot more 3 and out on defense. Also a little more help from the front line a offense would have help alot today. Oh well thats what happens GO PACKERS hope they can beat New England I hate them. ;)

Romo played a good game - not perfect, but good. His trip to Mexico is a non-issue. His offensive line on the other hand....

My only hope is that somebody at least make a decent game for the pats. You gotta hand it to them - they have been darn near perfect this year. Think what Romo could do with the protection Brady gets.

We better be carefull....all this non-racing talk might wake up 5spot. :lol:

crying?he should of took off the sunglasses so people could really see for sure.He was getting the heat off himself before the media got started with the questions of "T.O.,where were you the 2nd half?.Like was said on espn today,nobody had said a thing about "the romo cabo vacation" being a blame for the lost,but T.O was the first to mention "tha vacation" for the media during his interview so they wouldn't forget..

... Wade Phillips has got to go.

First season as head coach, makes it to the playoffs, and he's got to go? Tough crowd. Professional coaching has got to be one of the toughest jobs going, because you definately won't be the only one calling for his job.

Seriously,

Alttuede does have a point. I watched the Cowboys yesterday for the very first time this season. I came away thinking ............... "That's not a very well coached team."

I'm not calling for his job. Hell, I don't really care. But, if he's going to stay around, he's got to do better than THAT!

he's a good coach, he just needs to bust a little discipline in them. that is the one thing people liked about him over parcells was the laid back approach, but the laid back approach is what leads to stupid penalties and dropped passes. jessica simpson didn't have anything to do with the cowboys losing. she went to i think they said 3 other games and they won them, just a coincidence the media used to stir the pot and have stories. i wont say she is to blame until she straps on some pads and lines up with the boys. she might be a distraction, but what bling bling ball player doesn't have their heads full of distractions. at least they aren't getting arrested and doing dope. they'll be back next year. will be interesting to see how they are without ireland recruiting, and if garrett and soprano leave. i guess for this season i will have to root for the packers to win it all. is it racing season yet, since football season is over. lol

When they hired Wade I would have never thought they would have made it this far. I think he did very well for his first season. Everyone looked out of synche....did anyone see Craytons face after he dropped a couple of passes ? Oh well...look at all the other teams that didn't make it this far.

hey the colts are done ..the best racen team or football team loose ... ...the coach needed to adjust the timeing alittle .jet the carb up some ...move the pit crew around .. seems like the jack man and some tire changers forgot the race aint over till its over .. ..... i saw the cowboys play just aboult 15 minutes . they thought the white flag came out i quess ..the giants they played for 60 minutes and waited for the checker to show ...they had a great race this year .it was fun to see ..next year they will see the checker.s

Archived