myspace?

enduro93

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, most of the guys I hang out with are not on it.

Not saying anything is wrong with it; just that not everyone is on it.

I also don't text message or have a camera phone; probably the minority there, also? ;)

Tom....how do you get by in life?? I would die.... :lol:

Christine,

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I get jumped on because I don't carry a cel phone around welded to my ear.

Example: "What do you mean, you don't take your phone to work?"; "I tried calling you, but you didn't have your phone on again"; "You could get more calls if you'd get one of those phone thingies that looks like an oversize hearing aid,"; and so on.

Didn't even own a cel phone until I was 40 years old; makes me wonder how I ever made it that far............... ;)

my wife is always after me aboult not haveing my phone ..heck ive had this one for sometime ..and i could not remember the phone number .so the other day i wrote it on the back so.s to remember it when someone wants it ..not that it wont do much good for them to have it ..i hardly carry it with me ...it has a camera and all those other things phones have ..but i dont know how to use them ..dont really like them that much or any phone for that matter ..... now if i could just dislike this computor ..the texas speed zone world would be happy ...btw dont like much on tv either ..

Krauss Haus internet rule # 4.... No MY SPACE accounts! Definitely not for minors.

What's 1 thru 3? :)

Thanks again, Mel, for Saturday night. Everything is working great. ;)

My impression was that by the time people reached their early twenties they regarded MySpace as kid stuff, and either dropped that activity completely or went to FaceBook. In any case, I'm thirty years past that.

I have a cell phone, but it isn't always on, and I sure don't text message.

No My Space here either. But we are texting fools....

If you can out text the MissMindy29 racing team. You are a texting fool. They have to replace buttons of the phones like every 5.448 days.

May be a slight exaggeration. Very slight. :D

Yep, I have one. And believe it or not, I don't have text messaging on my phone (I don't really care for it anyways), and the only reason I have a camera phone is cause these days you can't buy a phone without a camera built into it. Give it a couple more years, and you won't be able to buy'em without some form of iPod built into it.

Yep, I have one. And believe it or not, I don't have text messaging on my phone (I don't really care for it anyways), and the only reason I have a camera phone is cause these days you can't buy a phone without a camera built into it. Give it a couple more years, and you won't be able to buy'em without some form of iPod built into it.

dont forget gps ...

Jody,

Not only do I use the phone I have to text, photo, video, and call, its also a very small computer.

So yep, I use it often, I have had to send it in to the company twice since I got it in Feb., to replace buttons.

Your crew guy, B-Rocket sends and recieves over 23,000 texts per month, now that guy can text, I think he can even text while he's sleeping!

Mindy

Archived