myspace?

enduro93

. boomsfarm apple whine . pearl beer ..along with some mad dog 2020 ... .. and taco.s at snapka's .. picks drive in .....k9 drive in ...... the big screens . ..carefree no shootings .. could leave your car unlocked all night . your house open ...everyone helped everyone ... 8 tracks ... still have some somewhere i think ....hot rods ..the reall ones ..not beefed up rice burners .......holloween you could knock on every door and fill a bag with home made goodies ..... christmas came after thanks given .not before ..that was unheard stores full of christmas in october .....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Many of yall dont know me but a few do I am 17 fixing to be 18 years old my mom still checks on everything i do even my my space page I dont know what the link is or nothin like that but i have one and she is not afraid to get the belt, paddle, or those little sticks (now those things hurt) which ever was closer and give me a whopin when I have done somthin wrong. I think that i am turnin into a respectful young man.o and i have a cell phone with no camera and hardly know how to text message.

These comments bring back some fond memories. I remember when I was about 12 or so and my mother grabbed her shoe,(one of those rubber flip flops) and commenced to showing me who was boss. Around 12 yrs old that shoe just doesn't get the job done. Well, I kinda smiled at her and said that didn't hurt!..... Funny thing is, at 12 yrs. old, the switch off of the bushes out front still sting like heck!and they sure can get the job done!

Many of yall dont know me but a few do I am 17 fixing to be 18 years old my mom still checks on everything i do even my my space page I dont know what the link is or nothin like that but i have one and she is not afraid to get the belt, paddle, or those little sticks (now those things hurt) which ever was closer and give me a whopin when I have done somthin wrong. I think that i am turnin into a respectful young man.o and i have a cell phone with no camera and hardly know how to text message.

These comments bring back some fond memories. I remember when I was about 12 or so and my mother grabbed her shoe,(one of those rubber flip flops) and commenced to showing me who was boss. Around 12 yrs old that shoe just doesn't get the job done. Well, I kinda smiled at her and said that didn't hurt!..... Funny thing is, at 12 yrs. old, the switch off of the bushes out front still sting like heck!and they sure can get the job done!

5 years old i did something wrong .dont remember what it was .but my mom told me when we get back home i was going to get a wuppen ..well i figured seing we were in new mexico at the caverns and wont be home for two weeks she would forget ....wrong man that hurt .....funny how we can remember wuppens .but cant remember where we left our keys ten minutes ago ... ks 2290 ...cherrish those painfull times ..youll miss them later lol ...does your mom read whats going on here ..if so mom keep it up ...

It's 1970, I am getting over puberty, and at the ripe old age of 12, I think I am now an adult. My mom got on me about something I really didn't want to hear about, and I said "Just shut up about it'". She didn't say a word. A few hours later, I am laying down reading something or other when I hear my dad's car come in from work. The front door opens, and about 3 minutes go by, and all hell breaks loose. He opened my bedroom door without using the knob, and I distinctly remember my feet not touching the floor as he showed me the walls on each side with his free hand.

I don't think I have ever used the words "shut' and "up" in the same conversation since around my Mom.

That was a long summer being grounded. It was bad enough to be living in Mississippi, worse on restriction.

I can relate TxTom.Early 1971,I was in hi-school and had a job.One day my mom asked me if she could borrow $20.Of course I gave it to her.My biggest mistake came when I was sitting at the dinner table with the family eating, a couple days later, before I went out on the prowl that nite.I asked my mom if she had the $20 I loaned her.I woke up about 30 minutes later,laying in the floor by the kitchen table with blood coming out of my mouth.About the time I looked up,that's when my dad gave me a word of advice.He told me in his own words that "nobody owed my @#% a #$%&@$% thing,that I lived in their house,eat their food,used their water,they bought my clothes and paid my medical.As I was tried to listen to my dad,it was about that time I realized that he was the one who knocked me out.Learned a lesson, and to this day,when mom ask to borrow some money when she's in a bind,I never ask her for it back or accept her payment when she offers.Even though Dad's gone to the war in the sky,I have never forgotten that right cross.

Ok.. there are a few people that are realy showing their "Sr. Moments" To the younger generation.. we really appreciate you blogging about your childhood... thats right.. your not telling tales your blogging.. Please get with the times...

Thanks... "P.S. Razor strap fresh out of the tub.... Last time that bad boy was used" roofing nails, hammer, & a place grammy wouldn't look" :rolleyes::blink::ph34r:

I've only got 3 cell phones. 1 for work, 1 that I got for myself and have had the same # for like 14 years and 1 that my girlfriend bought for me. All three take pics but only one takes videos. 2 of them text but I hate the texting deal. Which is a problem when B Rocket and Melinda really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like to text.

I've only got 3 cell phones. 1 for work, 1 that I got for myself and have had the same # for like 14 years and 1 that my girlfriend bought for me. All three take pics but only one takes videos. 2 of them text but I hate the texting deal. Which is a problem when B Rocket and Melinda really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like to text.

you have 28 really.s on here is that some kind of secret code ..need to call up those homeland dudes to keep an eye on you .....and you have a b rocket ..hhhmmmmm

Yes oldtimer my mom does read this and she just happen to be sittin next to me when I wrote that particular peice just to make sure I got it right. I not as old as most of yall but I have a few good stories to. Just a couple months ago I got in to a argument with my mom over somethin stupid like some fragrence spray and at 17 that switch still hurts like u would not believe and like Mel said never say it didnt hurt cause it will.

Actually, I have used my cell phone in the race car. Had one of those ear pieces w/ mic in the ear.

Not as good as the radio ear pieces. I had nights and weekends free. My spotter would call during line up.

Used it 3 or 4 races. Radios were better.

My parents don't really monitor me so much. There's only 4 websites I frequent (here, myspace, yahoo, and nascar.com), and I only have 63 friends on myspace who are all friends in real life, or bands I listen to. My brother is the one they're more worried about. He's the reason my dad got a myspace. I've never really had as tough of limits as my brother. Like now I really don't have a kerfew (sp?). Nothing's open at 3 o'clock in the morning except for Wal-mart, so what's the point of staying out? And I wasn't popular in high school, nor am I in college so I don't get invited to parties. I've never been a trouble maker in school, at home, or anywhere else. That's my brother's thing, he's even got the devilish smile to go with it.

The only story I have is when I was about 5 we were living in Italy, and my parents had bought a paddle ball toy (or so I thought). They tore the ball part off, and used it to whack mine, and my brother's butts. One time, my mom used it on me, and she only got one good whack before it split. So I'm sitting there laughing about how the paddle's broken, and not but a few hours later my dad comes home with a much tougher piece of wood. That time by butt was what split, lol.

Archived