myspace?

enduro93

Jody,

Not only do I use the phone I have to text, photo, video, and call, its also a very small computer.

So yep, I use it often, I have had to send it in to the company twice since I got it in Feb., to replace buttons.

Your crew guy, B-Rocket sends and recieves over 23,000 texts per month, now that guy can text, I think he can even text while he's sleeping!

Mindy

23000 or 2300 ... dang and poeple think im on here alot ..lol

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can gurantee you you that the #s posted by Melinda and B are pretty accurate. The kid didn't say but about 3 words on the way to houston but he was clicking away on that phone. I'd hate to see what would happen if he lost that thing. It'd be like the kid on Charlie Brown with the Blanky.

ha ha there is no exaggeration there its 23,000 old timer. . wat can i say im kind of a big deal. . now that i crew chief for jody i have hendricks motorsports textin me non stop tryin to set up jody for nascar testing.. :D:D:D

with all that texting .how do you get a word in edgewise ....lol ...here i thought it was pipsqeek they were looking for ...welp im wrong again ..got to stop that .... jody dont forget who your friends are when you make the bigfat trip to the bigfat time ..we know you have a bigfat tire smoken foot .just what the doctor ordered for nascar ... GO BIGFAT GOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOooo

I can gurantee you you that the #s posted by Melinda and B are pretty accurate. The kid didn't say but about 3 words on the way to houston but he was clicking away on that phone. I'd hate to see what would happen if he lost that thing. It'd be like the kid on Charlie Brown with the Blanky.

you make it sound like you would have to stop and get him a new phone ..just to stop the crying and temper tandrums and aswell as keeping your truck from flooding over from tears ...just takes some waders with you .and earplugs ....

ha ha there is no exaggeration there its 23,000 old timer. . wat can i say im kind of a big deal. . now that i crew chief for jody i have hendricks motorsports textin me non stop tryin to set up jody for nascar testing.. :D:D:D

with all that texting .how do you get a word in edgewise ....lol ...here i thought it was pipsqeek they were looking for ...welp im wrong again ..got to stop that .... jody dont forget who your friends are when you make the bigfat trip to the bigfat time ..we know you have a bigfat tire smoken foot .just what the doctor ordered for nascar ... GO BIGFAT GOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOooo

I wish. If the rumors are true, and Jeff retires in 09 there's my open seat, haha. :lol:

Please monitor carefully what your children are doing on the internet.

Very Sad Example:

Parents of MySpace hoax victim seek justice

The parents of a 13-year-old Missouri girl who hanged herself after a failed MySpace romance - later uncovered as a hoax - say they have yet to receive an apology from the family they blame for their daughter's death.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21882976/from/ET/

Mel, they just had that on the 4 o'clock news.....sad, very sad!!! It's amazing what these kids do these days. What is MORE amazing, is that the parents don't know. I am up my kids butt! I'll be damned if he buys guns, writes hate mail, builds bombs, plans a school shooting, etc!!! Parents need to keep an eye on their kids, even if you TRUST them!! Sometimes troubles kids rely on this trust!!! You can invade their privacy and still love them!!!! TOUGH LOVE!!! When they are alive, married with kids one day they will thank you and probably do the same for their children!

Thanks for posting that Mel. It is a reminder of what neglecting your kids can do!

Kathie

thow im not always popular with my son .16 years old ...and have to make rules i myself sometimes dont like ..it has to be done ...my mother had rules with 6 kids ..she was not always popular ...but i will always love her and thank her for being tough ... something that has been lost in this world . the world was much better when you could take control of you kids with out being thrown into jail .....its was a sad deal with that 13 year old .and i think the other parents should be locked up and the key thrown away . they were part of the problem instead of the salution ....what good could come from it who knows .the bigger part of this.... the parents are to busy to notice whats going on with the young people now days while doing everthing just to make ends meet .sad isnt it ....good thing my mother didnt spare the rod ...atleast some of us are still around ......im afraid we are a dieing breed ..

Back in the day, when I misbehaved...which was OFTEN... All my dad had to do was call my name in "that tone" and I knew the ruler was waiting. I had to hold my hands out knuckles up and got whacked with the ruler! NO LIE!!! A little too much tough love?!? I don't lie, cheat, steal, smoke or do drugs! I do drink occasionally, but not excessively....You be the judge!!

Back in the day, when I misbehaved...which was OFTEN... All my dad had to do was call my name in "that tone" and I knew the ruler was waiting. I had to hold my hands out knuckles up and got whacked with the ruler! NO LIE!!! A little too much tough love?!? I don't lie, cheat, steal, smoke or do drugs! I do drink occasionally, but not excessively....You be the judge!!

you had it easy.

My granddaughter Julia made me one. I also have a camera phone. When my Saturn S2 got run over by a 40' gooseneck trailer being pulled by a Ford F350 dually I was glad I had the phone. Took pictures of my car. He cut the corner too short. Just bought it too and on his way home. Thanks to Gunnar and his crew at Continental Collison I have a brand new Saturn S2. I never find the time to even check my space but its there. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and God Bless.

PS It is burnt orange too. Hookem Horns

Girl you got that right. Most of the time all my dad had to do was look at me. And I straightened up. But, there where times when I got got my butt whipped. I turned out just fine too.

Now days they want to hold the parent responsible for the kids actions. Well if thats the case you better let me take care of it my way.

Archived