Statement concerning J & S Racing Promotions

speed demon 7

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ps. One reason you have to set an appointment is everything is confidential ,,WE have rules that comes with that package,, as in example,, NO FELONIES , NO ASSAULT,, NO UGLY CRIMINAL RECORD...."

Isn't that funny. [edited out by Nick Holt, 9/1/07] Where are you people at while all this is going on and being said. :unsure:

If you Google Shelma Walton and Real Racin Live USA, you will find a very interesting interview on Real Racin USA Live. Her interview starts about an hour into the program. The hosts of the show know Rick Day but not Shelma. I think this interview is where TxToms meter pegged out. These guys said that they can see that all that she is doing is not costing a fortune...If they only knew! You gotta listen in on this program. You can skip the first interview and get right to hers. Very Interesting.

http://odeo.com/audio/15907813/play

If you Google Shelma Walton and Real Racin Live USA, you will find a very interesting interview on Real Racin USA Live. Her interview starts about an hour into the program. The hosts of the show know Rick Day but not Shelma. I think this interview is where TxToms meter pegged out. These guys said that they can see that all that she is doing is not costing a fortune...If they only knew! You gotta listen in on this program. You can skip the first interview and get right to hers. Very Interesting.

http://odeo.com/audio/15907813/play

aint that funny ..wonder if we can get an interview .lol ...how things change ..all the named poeple are all gone now ..they sure miss rick day there ..

On several public occasions, Ms. Walton carefully explained that Smokin Alley is a completely seperate company from J & S Racing Promotions. Not sure if that's still true or if the plans for Smokin Alley are still in the works.

Sure would be good to get some updated information, though...

Nick

When did corpus become a 700,000 population town?

Interview starts at the 1 hr 1 minute mark.

She said that her phone is ringin' off the hook. I'll bet it does.

youd think she would know how many poeple lived here... you buy a speedway you would want to know what percentage of the population you shoot for .... here i say 100 poeple per 10.000.. but what do i know .i just work on race cars ..

On several public occasions, Ms. Walton carefully explained that Smokin Alley is a completely seperate company from J & S Racing Promotions.

Nick

Holy Crap!

The "I owned one company that's completely separate from another one" is just like what some guy whose last name begins wtih "T" told me once upon a moon... :lol::lol:

Sorry to see some of us had J&S nailed from the word "go.." We'd HOPED we were totally wrong...that's why we stayed in the background (ask Mike Haag)..

Now it appears they're just on another long list...what a shame...

chuck there are those that would not give them a chance ..then there was some who kept a low profile.and played wait and see ... then there were those that believed in them totaly ..id bet 95 percent believed 50 50 it would go either way ..... now how many would believe they can still pull this off and get it to work ..me ..one to ten ...a close 2 ..

"Ps. One reason you have to set an appointment is everything is confidential ,,WE have rules that comes with that package,, as in example,, NO FELONIES , NO ASSAULT,, NO UGLY CRIMINAL RECORD...."

Isn't that funny. [edited out by Nick Holt, 9/1/07] Where are you people at while all this is going on and being said. :unsure:

scraping money up to buy a bus ticket ..

i was promised ted nugent at the grand opening of "smokin alley"....they better keep their word.

their are alot of level headed people here,,,,,,,ted would have already had two new trophies mounted on the wall.

-nostraduamus:

CCS will keep on surviving........the gypsy will travel on, and familar faces will return legitimacy to a once strickened poppulous. the jolly rodger will return to the city by the sea. in the year 2009.

i was promised ted nugent at the grand opening of "smokin alley"....they better keep their word.

their are alot of level headed people here,,,,,,,ted would have already had two new trophies mounted on the wall.

-nostraduamus:

CCS will keep on surviving........the gypsy will travel on, and familar faces will return legitimacy to a once strickened poppulous. the jolly rodger will return to the city by the sea. in the year 2009.

does this mean your buying the track ..great that should be crazy ..... you cant keep a good track down ..

I truely feel for everyuone that's been taken.......I had so many people tell me so many things that I wanted to post, but due the possible legal repercussions I was forced to sit silently and watch things go from bad to worse.

I wish I had een able to spill my guts long before this......most of which is coming out now or was given to me in confidence.

As someone mentioned, this isn't the firs nor will it be the last time this happens, there's ben Mr. Teague, Mr. Stiles and recently from another site, Corbin Reutiman.......al these people make it increasingly harder for the next ligitimate person to come along an d try to get things pointed in the right direction again. All we can do now is put this behind us and move forward positively for the future.

Arthur.....I'm very disapointed about those HOOTERS girls!!!!! :( You promised!!! LOL Just messin' with ya. It was nice to finally meet another expert in Hooters girls. :)

I've got some stories to finish editing, add quotes and get posted........

Just wanted to update everyone on what was going on. I recieved an e-mail from Shelma on Saturday. During the drivers meeting, she called Graham Baker, Graham told her he would call back. Graham did and no answer. My E-mail stated that she had Spoken with Graham and that she was e-mailing graham with her credit card number to pay the $866 for my tires and Trey's tires. She e-mailed Graham saying that she would have him payed on Tuesday. It is now Thursday, no word. I have called 3 times, sent several e-mails and a pay pal invoice. I have a meeting tomorrow with a friend of mine, gonna show him all the e-mails, including the confidential ones that stated what tracks she was buying, or had bought. The e-mails and posts about the tires, the contract, etc. He is going to review it and tell me what action I need to take.

I really hate that we can't take care of things ourselves, I don't want to draw this out.

Anyways, even after all that has happened, she is still PROMISING things.

I promised everyone that I would keep them updated, and I will keep this post alive in doing so. Sorry if it bothers anyone, if there wasn't calls and e-mails with more broken promises, I would not have posted.

See everyone at the track on the 22nd. We will be at Gator Motorplex the next 2 weekends.

Arthur

Archived