I HAVE TO SAY

USRA23TRUCK

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jamie anyone who has seen that car when your driving it shouldnt be bashing you at all... This year I have seen both arron and you drive the car and its plain to tell its faster with you driving it... Be it experience or setup its just faster with you in the seat... No offense arron I hope you dont take any from that... That car has been fast all year its just faster with jamie driving it, hell he even won one feature in it at the begening of the year....

Charlie, I asked Steve if there could have been a timing issue (Glitch) since a 20.43 seems impossible in a sportsman car.

I may be wrong, but weren't the Octoberfast times last year close to that or better?

Didn't Justin Oates and Kenny Hurley time in right around there?

Not sure,

Mel

WHAT HAPPENED TO DAMONS OLD CAR, WHO DID YOU SALE IT TO. OR WHERE IS IT AT. JAMIE, IM SURE THEY ARE BOTH IN THERE. IF YOU TELL ME I BELIEVE, YOU BUT I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO TELL SECRETS IF IT IS LEGAL THATS COOL. BARKER RACING MAYBE U JUST USED A DIFFERENT FRAM OR MOTOR OR WHATEVER THE STORY I HEARD WAS DAMON SOLD WESLEY A CAR AND ASKED WAS THAT THE CAR YOU SAID WESLEY SAID NO GOT RID OF IT A LONG TIME AGO , JUST CURIOS TO WHO WHERE IT GO.

KNIGHTBLADE, JAMIE , YOU BOTH HAVE TO ADMIT CLITCH OR NOT THAT WAS SUPERFAST FOR THAT KIND OF CAR, AND IF ARRON SAYS ITS LEGAL THAN SO BE IT , ALL I WAS SAYING WETHER IT IS JAMIE OR ROBERT OR WHOMEVER POST THOSE KINDS OF TIMES FOR THOSE KIND OF CARS NEEDS TO BE TORN DOWN TO THE MAX, SO EVERYONE GETS A PRETTY CLEAR PICTURE THAT THEY ARE LEGAL AND EVERYONE ELSE HAS SOME MAJOR CATCHING UP TO DO. AND IF THAT TRULY IS THE CASE GREAT, HANDLING DOWN THE STRAIGHTS ALWAYS HAS TO BE A PLUS, THAN PUT IN A GOOD DRIVER EVEN BETTER. I REMEMBER LAST YEAR IN THE TSRS 20.20 TO 20.30 WAS AN AVERAGE TIME

Just have to see if that time can be backed up next time the sportsman cars qualify. If his time next time they qualify is not even within half a second of the 20.4, then it shows there was either a glitch in the system or something illegal going on.

BTW, when was the last time heads were pulled or cranks were checked in any of the classes at SAS? Seems its been a while.

USRA23TRUCK......."What happened to Damon's old car who did you sale it to, where is it at?"

Wesley cut the cage out of Damon's old car and the cage is now outside his shop on the yard. The chassis was halled off to the junk yard. The car Robert raced Sat night (Oct 21) was a street car that was stripped down and then it was built into a racecar.

Big Fat......"late model driver racing a sportsman car???" An experienced, good late model driver racing a sportsman car is kind of like "taking candy from a kid"......but Robert drove the car for his good friend Wesley as Wesley knew he couldn't drive it better than Robert could for first time on the track.

Big Fat......"late model driver racing a sportsman car???" An experienced, good late model driver racing a sportsman car is kind of like "taking candy from a kid"......but Robert drove the car for his good friend Wesley as Wesley knew he couldn't drive it better than Robert could for first time on the track.

My point about that was that they can make the cars faster than a less experienced driver.

That was a lot of candy that night too.

Archived