This will be the biggest race in Texas in 2024

arob

I noticed on the Heart O Texas schedule on Sept.18 ,19 , 20 , 21  the Mod Wars 100 event. 100 laps $ 50,000 to win for USRA . UMP and USMTS Modifieds. Rules
UMP, USRA, And Usmts
Steel Small Block only unless running CT525
Any aluminum head allowed
2400 weight rule for everyone
Front Tire only options-Hoosier G60, Hoosier M30 or M60, and American Racer KK704
Rear Tires Only option- Hoosier Non Stamped G60 Tire
Deck Height 39" before the race no exceptions
5" spoiler
USRA/TOMS rules apply on all other rules except ump noses and bodies allowed.
If running a ump nose you will have to run a 4" rear spoiler  

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 24nomo said:

F1 at the Circuit of Americas draws a crown of 430,000 for its event.  There is lots of Entertainment and fine looking chicks there at COTA.   It is so cool to watch the $10 to $12 million dollar cars roar by.

And this has to do with the 50k to win Modified race at Heart o Texas Spwy in September, how?....Or are you just trying to piss people off(again)?

15 hours ago, rebelracewriter said:

And this has to do with the 50k to win Modified race at Heart o Texas Spwy in September, how?....Or are you just trying to piss people off(again)?

This is the topic of the subject  This will be the biggest race in Texas in 2024

As far as I know, COTA is in Austin Texas and F1 races there.  My opinion is that is the biggest race in Texas in 2024.   I really do not care what your opinion is, it means less than nothing to me.  I understand Arob likes it and that is cool, that is his opinion and I respect that.

Edited by 24nomo

On 12/27/2023 at 10:01 AM, 24nomo said:

Who know, according to the Haters, you should have posted it in the tracks forum page about 20 down.   LOL  They try to control the board so I just troll them and watch their response.  This is the Texas Auto Racing forum, so it is all good unless you are me.  

I note that you are still a member in good standing, 24nomo. You, and others who have stirred the pot on here over the years, only get edited/deleted when you cross my well-established posting guidelines.

As most of you know, I had a huge problem with COTA when my friend Tavo was forced out by Epstein, et al, who played hardball during the process. It was not pretty. How do I know this?  Well, Tavo and I were (and still are) friends and he confided in me as this all came down. I have respected his request that I keep his confidential communications to myself and I will continue to do so, so don't ask. 

I have publicly expressed my negative thoughts regarding the "takeover' over the years and 24nomo (and a few others) have used the LSSZ forums to mock me and others with similar views.  I respect that and as long as 24nomo continues to not cross the posting guidelines, he can nicely mock and stir the pot within the guidelines.

Tavo 

24 minutes ago, 24nomo said:

I see Tavo was hurt so bad he usually has a suite there at COTA.  Does he have one at the dirt track?

Owners of F1 events obviously attend each other's events and has little to do with this discussion.

And I'm pretty sure that any Texas short track would gladly issue Tavo free VIP passes (or suite, if available) if he were to ask.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to say I am enjoying the Wild West Shootout much more than the Chili Bowl. I think the CB has let itself get a bit too glorified, like NASCAR. 

Although both events sure have lots of yellows. 

Edited by RodneyRodriguez