Big dates coming for South Texas racing

arob

Getting close for those big season finales for South Texas race tracks. First up is Cotton Bowl Speedway Oct 13 and 14. Last years event had 140+ cars and was an intersting and great event. My hotel is booked and car rented so can't wait to get there. Next up is I-37's TDK event. I-37 has always delivered when I go so I'm looking forward to this as well. This is followed by the Texana Raceway Clash.Nov 17,18. Closing out the season is the  South Texas Race Ranch $5000 to win Sportmod Shootout. Lots of great racing events and we should try to make as many as we can.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NickHolt said:

I love big season-ending races.  I hope they all have great weather, big car counts and lots of spectators.

Cotton Bowl did ! Crowd count Friday night was bad but Saturday night was full. Car count was announced as 177 on Saturday night.Weather was good. Racing was really good too.

2 hours ago, arob said:

Cotton Bowl did ! Crowd count Friday night was bad but Saturday night was full. Car count was announced as 177 on Saturday night.Weather was good. Racing was really good too.

It’s a great track. Hopefully Mary Ann sticks with it.