Outlaw 34, July 29th, South Texas Race Ranch

This one will be personal for me as much of my childhood and early adult years, the Carlucci's were neighbors and friends that are still intact. This is just the base purse, people are adding extra cash, parts and other prizes as we speak. If you care to donate anything, I'll help out for those not on Facebook or you can contact Owen or Greg Carlucci Jr if you'd like to make donations. I'll try to make an updated post next week before the race, but things are already happening fast.

FB_IMG_1689804683246.jpg

11 hours ago, rails said:

Hey top can you help out with some more of the back story on this.

Greg Carlucci Sr was a longtime racer, mostly at CC Speedway, multiple track championships,  Greg Jr carried the mantle when he was in his teens, and now his son, Ryan is racing. If there was a Mt. Rushmore for Corpus racing, he'd be a viable candidate and a no brainer for Corpus asphalt racing. He's one of those, if it has 4 tires and a motor, he'll drive it and be fast, sometimes all he needed was 3. Saw him win a race at CCS with 3 wheels. Unfortunately he passed away last year, cancer sucks.

Edited by top_shelf_12

Yes they are. Greg Jr and Ryan are still alive and well. Greg Sr passed almost a year ago. A lot of financial donations have been made as well as race parts and I think someone donated a flavored salsa or something like that, I'll double check that, but yes any financial or prize will likely be accepted. Their race team was always Outlaw Racing and cars were always number 34, Sr ran 84 when he and Jr were both racing.

Event t-shirt presale has launched:

*UPDATE** Using the site below allows you to order multiple shirts in different sizes. Please DO NOT order food*

https://stxraceranch.square.site

Pre-order your Outlaw 34 Event Shirts for pick up on July 29th. We will also mail shirts if you can not make it out to the event on the 29th. On-line shirts are $21 day of the event they will be $25.

FB_IMG_1690053147793.jpg

FB_IMG_1690053155684.jpg