HiTech

Surprised  no one has mentioned this .. ERIC  hit pushed bubba hard  during the rain break . mister tough guy bubba  didnt do anything about it ..he looked scared .. .. but he will pick on someone smaller  .. id bitch slap  bubba  before he could blink . he is making enemies  he  thinks his dont stink he has gotten way over his head ... as for hamlin ..he knows him and elliot  do not get along on the track   he hit chase more that once or crouded  if u think    if the last three or four laps . chase stayed cool  till he was pushed into the wall .. and hamlin another sissy cries about it ... i am sure nascar will penalize chase ..  .if not chase would be special ...

I am a Chase fan but do not agree with what he did. To me, no one needs to intentionally get into another car to gain advantage. One of the main reasons I did not like Earnhardt Sr. 

NASCAR suspended Chase Elliott through the next Cup Series race at World Wide Technology Raceway, officials announced Tuesday.

In this week‘s penalty report, officials ruled Elliott intentionally crashed Denny Hamlin on Lap 186 of Monday‘s Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, turning left into Hamlin‘s right-rear quarter panel and sending the No. 11 Toyota head-on into the outside SAFER barrier on the front straightaway after a squeeze from Hamlin led Elliott to brushing the wall at the exit of Turn 4.

From Y! Sports:

Officials cited Sections 4.3.A and 4.4.C & D of the NASCAR Member Code of Conduct laid out in the NASCAR Rule Book in Elliott‘s suspension. Section 4.3.A cites NASCAR member conduct and states “correct and proper conduct, both on and off the racetrack, is part of a member‘s responsibilities.” Section 4.4.C lists “removing another competitor from championship contention in a dangerous manner when not racing for position based on the available evidence and specific circumstances of the incident” as one of two actions that could result in a penalty, including race suspension(s). Listed as an example in the rule book is “clearly forcing another competitor into the wall in an abrupt and unambiguous manner,” while Section 4.4.D lists “actions by a NASCAR member that NASCAR finds to be detrimental to stock car racing or NASCAR” as an action that could result in a fine and/or indefinite suspension.

Elliott, driver of the No. 9 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, is set to miss his seventh race of the 2023 season. The 2020 Cup champion suffered a broken left leg in a snowboarding accident in March, sidelining him for six races until his return on April 16 at Martinsville Speedway. Josh Berry filled in for the five oval events Elliott missed, scoring a career-best second-place finish on April 2 at Richmond Raceway. Jordan Taylor made his Cup debut as Elliott‘s substitute at Circuit of The Americas, where he qualified fourth and finished 24th. …

CHASE  got what he deserved  ..A  hit like that at cc  took my car out for good off ..  four   just two weeks before my son was born   the driver who was paid to wreck me  admited it at my shop when he came over to help  get my back up car put together . he felt bad for what he did and turned down the money  ... he was just to take me out for that night  .. that hit put me driver side right into the wall  i flat sided the wall .. that one did not  feel good at all for me or the car .. .so no sympathy  from me on chase or wallace .. hamlin cars could have turned sideways  just like mine ....remember davey and petty  at the same track  .