Hamlin, Kyle Busch officially DQ'd at Pocono

NickHolt

Apparent winner, Denny Hamlin, and teammate Kyle Busch (apparent 3rd place) were both disqualified by NASCAR Cup Series at Pocono after the race. 

Brad Moran, NASCAR Cup Series Managing Director, said during a press conference:  “There were some issues discovered that affect aero of the vehicle (s). The part was the front fascia. And there really was no reason why there was some material that was somewhere that it shouldn’t have been, and that does basically come down to a DQ.”

Kyle Bush was the apparent 2nd place finisher - Elliott initially finished third and got bumped up by the 2 DQs to get the win credit (pending appeals).

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nascar/chase-elliott-wins-at-pocono-denny-hamlin-kyle-busch-disqualified

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/34290768/chase-elliott-given-win-pocono-denny-hamlin-kyle-busch-disqualified

Well to tech's credit it was under that wrap they don't pull those off prior. Added to this NASCAR took a random car the 34 of McDowell and gave them an L2 penalty for modifying a part. 100 owner, 100 driver points $100K fine and they threw my man the crew chief Blake Harris out 4 weeks.

15 hours ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

Well to tech's credit it was under that wrap they don't pull those off prior. Added to this NASCAR took a random car the 34 of McDowell and gave them an L2 penalty for modifying a part. 100 owner, 100 driver points $100K fine and they threw my man the crew chief Blake Harris out 4 weeks.

.....and let us not forget what they kesolowski with earlier this season.....It will be interesting what, if any, fines, suspensions, etc. come from this.

So you are a dummy huh  .did that move me up in the get with the times. here is old time ..[ DUDE]   your hair does not look that good   .. the girls may like  it  i bet .. u remind me of The bellamy brothers  . OLD HIPPIE ........ BUT parts of that song  fits me .. i think i still have the long hair days in my blood  .flower power  ..love and peace  .running around in  psycho vanagon . you know orange  shag  dingo balls  hanging  off the visors  ....and springs poking you in the bud from worn seats .

21 hours ago, HiTech said:

So you are a dummy huh  .did that move me up in the get with the times. here is old time ..[ DUDE]   your hair does not look that good   .. the girls may like  it  i bet .. u remind me of The bellamy brothers  . OLD HIPPIE ........ BUT parts of that song  fits me .. i think i still have the long hair days in my blood  .flower power  ..love and peace  .running around in  psycho vanagon . you know orange  shag  dingo balls  hanging  off the visors  ....and springs poking you in the bud from worn seats .

Mike, you too can own a rico abreau mullet ball cap....only 30 bucks.

I think these "freebird mullet skull caps" are probably more up your alley.....and only 12.99 on Amazon😁

30a8d2cd-fb56-4c1d-b362-65d15e93d871_1.cf6f8131ccdb67dfc64b7bd330ccd755.jpeg.2cc4c13a8504f01c27f5843dfbbb2535.jpeg

3 hours ago, rebelracewriter said:

Mike, you too can own a rico abreau mullet ball cap....only 30 bucks.

I think these "freebird mullet skull caps" are probably more up your alley.....and only 12.99 on Amazon😁

30a8d2cd-fb56-4c1d-b362-65d15e93d871_1.cf6f8131ccdb67dfc64b7bd330ccd755.jpeg.2cc4c13a8504f01c27f5843dfbbb2535.jpeg

nah too stylish   and no duck bill to shade  my eyes . but hey go ahead and wear one .