SLM $25,000 to win

24nomo

It is going to happen as soon as Nick gets all the lighter than air chassis built that is required for this race. Let’s just say Nick has been working on a prototype for 70 something years and still doesn’t have one built.  And if he has to build about 50 of them. 

Edited by Realfast

Unfortunately that is true.  Asphalt racing in Texas is pretty much dead while it is better than ever most places.   Lets hope this isnt the last All Star race at TMS.  We need to support it big time.  COTA will be just fine since it is a immaculate facility, but TMS needs help.

16 hours ago, Realfast said:

It is going to happen as soon as Nick gets all the lighter than air chassis built that is required for this race. Let’s just say Nick has been working on a prototype for 70 something years and still doesn’t have one built.  And if he has to build about 50 of them. 

Your statement that I still don't have one built is totally inaccurate, Realfast.  I have built many LTA chassis for tracks that never were built, races that were never held and series that never threw a green flag.  But since the technology involved in building these amazing, very expensive chassis is beyond top secret, I have destroyed every LTA chassis built for those venues to keep my income potential alive and well.  One day San Antonio Speedway will be rebuilt, or someone will put together a network of NASCAR Cup quality Texas paved tracks, and I will make a killing marketing those unbeatable, very expensive LTA chassis. 

And let me correct your obviously warped sense of time.  I've only been working on the LTA Chassis for 69 years. Please stop trying to make me out to be older than I really am.  I am still a young man and probably have plenty of time while I wait for San Antonio Speedway to be rebuilt into a premier half-mile, plaved oval.

Nick

1 minute ago, 24nomo said:

Maybe we can get some Covid funds and rebuild SAS

What a great idea!  See if you can some extra Covid money for me to build those LTA chassis while you rebuild SAS.

3 hours ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

Build it and the will Come...... yeah right lol

I'm going to make a new movie about short track racing but instead of that line I'm going to write in "Build it and they will Bitch" lol

No truer words were ever spoken Rodney...Great Job 👍