We're back in business thanks to some long-term LSSZ members

NickHolt

Thanks to the generosity of several Texas racers and a well known race fan, I will be able to keep the site up and running for the immediate future. I have received enough financial support to pay for October and half of November so far, and a couple of folks who said they would contribute but have yet to make good on their commitment - but I'm sure they will.

Thanks first and foremost we owe a huge Thank You to Chris David and RaceOnTexas who have stepped up in a significant way. He and his family are Texas racers through and through and we all need to support RaceOnTexas every chance we get.

And James and Janette Huff are back on board and have purchased one of the new $50-a-month ad spaces that randomly rotates with other advertisers. Thank you James and Janette. 

And Tom Taylor (aka as txtom on here) has become a $50 a month supporter with his 1st installment already in the LSSZ PayPal account. If there is anyone in the world who knows more about Texas racing and Texas racers, please let me know who that might be.

There are three more folks who have contacted me about advertising here and I will be following up with them AtSAP and one individual who says he wants to contribute in a major way as soon as he gets things ironed out at his bank.

I am very grateful for all the positive energy and actual support. 

Nick

We have two more generous racers to thank for helping to support Lone Star Speedzone,

Rodney Rodriguez and the Revved Up Sports Show (RUSS) have come on board as an advertiser at $50 a month!  If you haven't tuned into the RUSS show featuring Rodney and Bobby Chaffee, you're missing a very entertaining and informative broadcast.  Check them out at http://www.rpmradiotx.com/.

And Bart Wilcox has generously chipped in to help keep LSSZ alive and well. Bart is a well-known Corpus Christi area driver and his support is greatly appreciated.

And the good news keeps rolling in. Mark O'Donnell Consulting just purchased a $50-a-month ad to run in the Lone Star Speedzone forums along with the other randomly rotating ads currently running. Thanks for the support, Mark!

This just in! Thank you Stephan Danielson for his purchasing a $50-a-month banner ad for Corpus Christi Memorials (https://www.facebook.com/ccmemorials/) that will randomly rotate with the other ads in the right side column. Stephan needs no introduction to South Texas race fans since the Danielson name has long been prominent in our community.

• 4 weeks later...

I am so grateful to the great folks who are helping to keep LSSZ up and running.

Chris David with RaceOnTexas, Del Harris with Indian Creek Reservtion RV Park, Rodney Rodriguez with the Revved Up Sports Show {RUSS} on RPMRADIOTX.COM, James and Janette Huff with Huff Metal Recycling, Mark O'Donnell with Mark O'Donnell Consulting and Stephan Danielsen with Corpus Christi Memorials have all come forward with some financial support in return for some exposure for their respective businesses in the forums. 

In addition, our good buddy and fellow Lone Star Speedzone contributor Tom Taylor (txtom) has stepped up and purchased a "future ad" for his Texas Stock Car racing photo page. Can't wait to start advertising that for everyone to enjoy.

Nick

Archived