Season winding down/season enders

arob

2016 racing season winding down! What is coming up that is not to miss.

First off, South Texas Speedway has scheduled (as always subject to change) all the great classes at one time on the 24th! Dwarfs ,who had a great race last time , Street Stocks , are good if count is good , E-Mods , always entertaining , Pure Stocks , by far the best class at STS , and the "I wonder what's going to happen this time" Limited Modifieds. This will be an entertaining night.

On Oct 22 Shady Oaks Speedway has their Holloween Havoc. This is the coolest race track around and this event is always a winner.

Two absolute not to miss are the season enders at Cotton Bowl Speedway in Paige and Kennedale Speedway Park in Ft. Worth. The CBS show draws well over 100 cars and the Kennedale close to 200 I hear.

So make your plans for one or the other on Oct 29.30 and Nov 1!

Almost forgot the Fall Classic at Heart of Texas in Waco, one of their biggest events on Oct 21,22. Season enders are always a great event regardless of the track. So make plans to make one or more. You won't be disappointed!!

RaceOnTexas.com will be streaming LIVE and replaying ON DEMAND at the following events (more coming soon):

September 30th and October 1st. Cotton Bowl Speedway Showdown. LIVE--One of the most anticipated shows of the season at Cotton Bowl Speedway. The two day (Friday and Saturday) show will feature some of the best racers from across the state! We will broadcast both nights LIVE online at RaceOnTexas!

October 7th and 8th. 3rd Annual Lone Star 600 at Battleground Speedway. LIVE--The biggest paying show in Texas! The 3rd annual Lone Star 600. 600 laps of non-stop racing action with over 100 cars. It's the most unique race you will ever see. 300 laps on Friday and 300 laps on Saturday. $25,000 to win. $10,000 to win each night with a $5,000 best average finish bonus. We will broadcast both nights LIVE online at RaceOnTexas.com.

October 20th, 21st, and 22nd. The FALL CLASSIC from Heart O' Texas Speedway. LIVE--The FALL classic has become a staple race in central Texas! Drivers and teams from all over the US come to race this big three day show at Heart O' Texas Speedway in Elm Mott, Texas. RaceOnTexas.com will be broadcasting every lap on Friday and Saturday night LIVE.

December 8th, 9th, and 10th. South Texas Shootout from South Texas Speedway. LIVE--The finale of Texas big money races! This race will feature $5,050 to win in the sport mods and $3,000 to win for pure stocks. Lots of cars expected for this show! Several other classes will be racing and we will update the details soon. We will broadcast Friday and Saturday night LIVE online.

I'll try not to duplicate anything...My apologies if I do....

Sept 24; Bryan Mize Memorial at 85 Speedway

Sept 24-25; Speedfest at 281 Speedway

Sept 30-Oct 2; IHRA Division 4 Team Finals(Top points racers from 8 tracks) at San Antonio Raceway/Gamblers race Oct 2

Oct 8; Elite Sprints/POWERi Midgets(west) at RPM Spwy

Oct 14-15; Winternationals(ASCS/TWMA) at Devils Bowl Spwy

Oct 14-15; Southern Challenge at Abilene Spwy

Oct 22; Elite Sprints/POWERi Midgets(west) at Boyd Rcwy

Nov 4-6; Little River Shootout at Little River Dragway

Nov 3-6; NA$CAR(CWTS/XS/Cup) at Texas Motor Spwy

Nov 12; Season final/TALMS at Central Texas Spwy

Dec 1-4; Snowball Derby at 5 Flags Spwy(Fla,)

Archived