Stock Car rally course at Central Texas Speedway - 1st race Dec 2016

NickHolt

bobby jack that may confuse dirt racers .turn right to go left .now you have to turn left to go right as well .looks like it will be a lot of fun / one thought was brought up today .does not look very wide through the infield based off whom ever drew this up ..

Well nick you run the site..what do you know..or is it just a big secret...got our entrust....crickets!!!

All I know is someone in management at CTS asked me to post it exactly as it is shown in the post I made (including the wording of the title).

Nick

There's a group called Lone Star Rally Cross that has a track area in Maxwell. Would make sense if they did something with the track seeing that Maxwell is only maybe 10 miles from CTS. You guys that want to rallycross your Camaros might want to rethink that. These guys are using AWD Subaru's and Mitsubishi's as well as other vehicles. Little 4 cylinders with big turbos and lightweight cars. But on the other hand the way they race with GRC and the way some drivers are at CTS the bumping and running into each other wont be much different.

Archived