July 2 day show

mtrigg

There was no mod racing in South Texas when we moved down here other than Cotton Bowl. Was way to busy with work to run regularly. Sold mod and got a Street Stock to run the series that was going on at that time. It was ultra competitive and a lot of fun the first year I ran. Series is not running this year and we only run occasionally now. Got a Cadillas CTS-V Wagon, aka "shaggin wagon". It is a fun car that is real low maintenance. A metric car with aluminum body. Go to Corpus and check out South Texas Speedway, racy place with some quality racers and nice facilities.

A very unique approach to promoting a two day show that is all of two weeks away. I had several out of towners asking me details but have made other plans now. Great place to race, just wish information was easier to obtain so we could help get the car count up.

Yeah info would be nice because rooms in corpus are not very easy to get July 4th weekend.

Yep.....and cost 2-3 times as much......It's a shame that motels/hotels take advantage of people on holiday weekends, etc......There should be an anti price gouging law against that.....Oh, wait there is, but it's never enforced!

RV's are always welcome to set up on the southwest corner of the property.

We have one 50 amp and one 30 amp space with water available, first come first serve, must be associated with a participating race team to plug in.

Generators OK

Sorry, at the present time we do not have a place to dump black water holding tanks, must contain.

Track Officials welcome the invitation to participate in sampling BBQ and fixins before or after races....... :D

Archived