schedule

hray

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so now there are 3 schedules out there.

Trey is correct. The website shows the 1st LLM race on Apr 2nd, not Apr 9th. 2nd LLM race is also not on the 9th, but on the 23rd. Would someone in authority please let us know.

Thanks

There are multiple schedules because the race happening this weekend was supposed to have occurred in December but was postponed due to weather after STS had completed a teatime 2016 schedule. The schedule on the track website has been corrected to show the new date for the South Texas Shootout and the changes they made to accommodate that and other changes. Per Ken himself in a question I asked, the website schedule IS the correct one.

This from an earlier post...March 10th - Practice starts at 6pm - All Welcome...

March 11th - Qualifying Night! Mini Stock, Pure Stock, Street Stock, Limited Modifieds and Mod Lites

March 12th - Last Chance for all Friday Night Class and Full program for Sprints. I would assume those who don't make Friday go through the Last Chance Race. Usually the top 12 are locked in on Friday night but that would depend on car count I imagine.

Archived