1st Chioce House Leveling Fast 50 Street Stock Shootout

RodneyRodriguez

I think he may be saying Kenny is using nitrous. I say anyone that wins often gets this type of harassment on a regular basis. Keep it up Kenny, For blue haired people everywhere!

Wow. I know it funny and people are laughing about these posts but I am tired of hearing that Kenny cheats. I know he doesn't and everybody else knows he doesnt. He is just that good and I myself am going to try and beat him with our car. He helps everybody that he can. Come and ask him on set up and I am sure he will lead you in the right direction.

I can assure you that the top 6 cars are not running on 50 dollar shocks !!! Let's go back to the original post! The post is about companies, racers,cts ,etc etc coming together to put on a race that will help racing in texas!!! Those of you who decided to turn this into a who's cheating, who's got better equipment, the Kenny Hurley show!!! Sit back and enjoy the race cause any car can win on any given day

Agree with Allen. You really never know who will come out and have their stuff together and win or run up front. I have seen cars that run good one race, then run in the rear next race and back and forth. Especially at CTS. Alot of heavy hitters in the class also. Not just a couple.

Gonna agree with that post.. 50 lap races make it a new ballgame especially when you are going to start at least 24 cars! Main goal is to get a great race on for the fans and the individuals that have made this happen are to be thanked and will be that evening. I beat it in the ground how the time 1 Super Stock showed up we vowed that would never happen again! Makes me think of doing TRIPLE duty that night!

• 1 month later...

Archived