This weeks races have been Canceled (March 21)

I don't know if I can this short notice and they have a lot planned already for their weekend finale although they did clinch a playoff spot so will probably have at least one game next weekend. I'm going to try to get a few dates for next hockey season which would be the end of racing season (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) depending on how the racing season goes and how receptive they'll be at the time. They loved having the cars there when we did it. When we do it again, I'll definitely let you guys know.

Drew that's a helluva idea. Will plan on that for next season or maybe a Hooks game, only problem Hooks want something in return, only Ken or Dan can offer that. The Hooks were receptive to the idea last year just needed an offer from track/series. Icerays I've had a relationship for over 15 years and they see the value of cross-promotion. Will be planning on a hockey event leading up to Halloween Havoc and possibly the December Shootout at STS. Hooks and Icerays both have "re-up" ceremonies at their games occasionally and with the military presence in our cars whether it's tributes or veterans/active duty/reservists drivers, it could be a big event. Will float that idea to them and hey if local recruiters can use our cars to their benefit too, we all win. Icerays are winding down their season but we can try to work the Hooks and see if their promotional schedule works with a race date.

Archived