USMTS 3 day event coming to SOS

IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!! We have had some great support in a short period of time to make this work. We now have 8 days to get ready. If you are willing to help us we are planning a work day this Saturday 8am til ??????. Bring your paint brushes, paint, tree trimmers and come help us get the place ready.

We will not change the format of the races. Support classes will remain Limited Mods and Street Stocks. Practice will be Wed. night 6-9pm, all classes will race Thurs, Fri and Sat. More details to come. Help us fill the stands. Get the word out to all your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors.

Now THAT'S how to get things done! Kudo's to Shady Oaks Speedway and all involved to get this done on such EXTREMELY short notice. Now it is up to ALL the fans in the South Texas area to show their appreciation by attending as much of this eventas they can.No excuse for Shady Oaks to not be packed Friday and especially Saturday.Some people can move mountains instead of barriers! GOOD JOB!

IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!! We have had some great support in a short period of time to make this work. We now have 8 days to get ready. If you are willing to help us we are planning a work day this Saturday 8am til ??????. Bring your paint brushes, paint, tree trimmers and come help us get the place ready.

We will not change the format of the races. Support classes will remain Limited Mods and Street Stocks. Practice will be Wed. night 6-9pm, all classes will race Thurs, Fri and Sat. More details to come. Help us fill the stands. Get the word out to all your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors.

I'm in to help this weekend, I will bring material and equipment and do what I can.

We need to get the USMTS to change the location of the race on their website.

Antlers was full this evening....

Best Western only had 2 rooms left

Executive Inn had 5 rooms left....well only 4 now....lol

This post is less than an hour after my booking. LOL

Archived