2015 Central Texas Speedway Rules

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rusty, you are correct on the coil overs that was a complete typo, I will fix that in the morning. On the alcohol I believe it is best for us to stay away from it at this point.

Adam, The decision was made to improve the racing in the truck class.

Thanks

Chris

I like it. Now if you would just check the engines in the SC cars against the vin numbers at some point it would surprise a few people.. :P But you didn't hear that from me... I love stirring the pot!! Love the tech guys too!! Heck, I just love racing!! No Drama!! Going to be an interesting year!!

I like it. Now if you would just check the engines in the SC cars against the vin numbers at some point it would surprise a few people.. :P But you didn't hear that from me... I love stirring the pot!! Love the tech guys too!! Heck, I just love racing!! No Drama!! Going to be an interesting year!!

Those who cry foul are the first to be checked ..my bet half mile has you down as number one ...you ever seen a japanese inspection before .i have ..they inspect each and every item on a car .even marking all the nuts and bolts yellow ..not fun bring a lunch for two days for you your son and half mile if he decides to do.that

inspection......

anyway i hope all classes have big car count put on some great shows and go home safe ..

I just like stirring the pot a little!! He can check me inside and out. Heck, if he tears me down that's half the work on a rebuild!! We were messing with the cars last night and discovered the heater still works in the saturn as well as the radio!! So if you hear tunes on the track, check Eric out.. :D

I think little gimmicks like that appeals to the fans also. There is a modified that runs on dirt north of here that has a wig head mounted on the sheet metal next to the driver. Looks just like someone sitting there and he even puts different colored wigs on it thru out the year..

Archived