26 Dean Abbey

187 Billy Melton

57 Dale Flanagan

87m Lawrence Mikulencak

5w John Whittington

9L David Lege jr.(-2 jumping start)

bd2 JJ Jennings

1st Johnny Scott

I just don't understand why more folks don't volunteer to report on races at their tracks. Back when LSSZ was under Newstreamz, in San Marcos, we asked the English department at Texas State for Interns... no one showed up.

Nick

Nick,

Local media generally doesn't care about local racing, I'm trying to tackle that on social media and I knew Reb was going to be here this weekend and obviously, he's the best in the business down in our little neck of the racing world, plus people know who he is at every track. Reb, thanks again for the work you do and Ms. Tiffany for doing what you do in Pensacola. Any event that I go to that Reb won't be there and I'm not driving myself, I'll do what I can because I want the sport to grow and get as much exposure as possible. ONE local news station put a viewer submitted video up for this weekend's race and it was full of so much misinformation it was almost embarrassing, but at least they showed something. Unfortunately it was the wreck that involved Johnny Torres, Hunter Flanagan, Dustin Butcher, and Kris Rye. Hopefully that will change soon and Nick I'm about to email the paper with the story idea I told you about. Reb, next time we're at the same event, I'll be glad to help you out if you need some.

maybe the pay is to high

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO<_<

I knew Reb was going to be here this weekend and obviously, he's the best in the business down in our little neck of the racing world, plus people know who he is at every track. Reb, thanks again for the work you do

Reb, next time we're at the same event, I'll be glad to help you out if you need some.

Thanx....I do what I can....How are you at typing?.....My typing finger gets worn out on multi-day shows with big car counts.....lol

It says that the 9l had two jump starts, just to let people know I didn't jump any starts I was the race leader for two starts until carrbuator failed and I pulled off, I could have stayed out and let it fail and took out 24 cars cause it wouldn't go but I didn't and far as I know the leader starts the race. I went back out without losing a lap and only took one more green and went all the way to 11th before the next yellow came out and I pulled off for good because the motor died and wouldn't crank. Just would like to know from who wrote that if the could personal message me back. Thanks

Archived