some CTS info

Brad

For everybody that was not in the drivers meeting:

We would like to thank the Cory Roper and the whole Roper family for stepping up and sponsoring race number 8 for the pro modified division. We are still working on race 9 and hope to have it locked in within the next month. Thanks to everybody that has stepped up there too make the class possible.

Chris and I would like to thank everybody who showed up this weekend. It took a lot of cooperation from everybody in the pits on a hot day, but the show went pretty smooth and we were happy with the turnout. Thanks again for supporting CTS! See everyone at the next race!

Okay guys you know how your family always ask that you have "family time" I just spent 2 days at the track, even though I don't race, my family still has family time on Sunday, so I'm gonna do that before I do mylaps. I should have them done and uploaded tonight.

Okay guys you know how your family always ask that you have "family time" I just spent 2 days at the track, even though I don't race, my family still has family time on Sunday, so I'm gonna do that before I do mylaps. I should have them done and uploaded tonight.

You can't imagine the effort Tiffany and crew put into making the show work this weekend. A "hurry up offense" was needed to get the racing completed before the Rick Trevino concert that was set for 9:30.

Amazing coordination by the entire CTS staff.

Nick

Just because you inhaled your sno cone and went back to work and Brad took his time because he was sitting in the airconditioned tower does not mean he was eating sno cones all day. And while I'm at it someone will need to do something about the schedule soon. When Tiffany does not have time to stop and flirt with me, you know she is way to busy.

MyLaps has been updated, if you have issues finding it by typing in Central Texas Speedway, just type in KVET and it's the only one that pops up! Don't ask about points they won't be posted until Monday night maybe Tuesday!

Thanks guys!

Tiffany!

Archived