some CTS info

Brad

WHAT ??? No Crying ....Complaining ....Shouting.....disgruntled ....Discussions ???

Nick will be out of business if this HAPPY ...HAPPY Stuff Continues ...lol

Thank you CTS GREAT Job this weekend !!!

Everyone at Wild Child Motorsports would like to say THANK's to the Roper's for ALL their support in the Pro Mods it is AWESOME !!!

Seems like the 8 crew may be thankful for that maybe that's where all the salt water went.

i think you are correct .....heck i ll save halfmile a 200 mile trip ..just drive about a halfmile from where you live and look at it now .save you the trouble and the long trip ....but anytime halfmile wants to get froggy and pull our pan .bring it on .lmao .now i am in trouble ...

I guess it's not too much more than a Halfmile from my house to yours but wouldn't know what to look for lol. I'm sure Halfmile will be here in about a month or so to help pull your pan, just jump in a TALMS car lol.

halfmile lives here in corpus ..

WHAT ??? No Crying ....Complaining ....Shouting.....disgruntled ....Discussions ???

Nick will be out of business if this HAPPY ...HAPPY Stuff Continues ...lol

Thank you CTS GREAT Job this weekend !!!

Everyone at Wild Child Motorsports would like to say THANK's to the Roper's for ALL their support in the Pro Mods it is AWESOME !!!

now why do you want to start trouble .. :P

Oh I was not aware of that. Either way, hope you guys figure it out before the next race.

well have our work cut out for us ...i wont leave no stone unturned .or cockroach crawl space .piss ant burrow .old dirty shoes .and even grandma's old under shorts ..better yet skip the last one ...

Please do. Sounds like a complete engine rebuild.

gotta fix the motor now .the hard part has been why are we having a problem ..this all started when the car got wrecked at cc ..and we have not found it yet the reason ...i have some ideals of what is going on and it is not the motor that had the problem but was hurt by what ever it is .i know that sounds strange ....the motor is and was working its butt off but the car is holding it back sorta say ..as in dragging it down or like holding the brakes .....

Did it knock the tranny around?

THAT IS THEone main area i was going to look into .going to talk to my tranny man ....joshua ran a couple of laps holding the shifter back thinking it felt like is was not in the right gear ..go pro is a great thing .... i think something in the valve body may have got jacked ..and trying to run in between two gears ..and yes the rear end was so bent it shoved the drive shaft up into the back of the trans more than it should have .so i know it took a hit though nothing visible is broke and no leaks .anything is possible right now ..i need to look and see if the brakes are hold ing it back after a lap or two aswell though i have not talked to josh about that .

Chris, if i bring plugs and wires can you change them out while your at it? lol

now thats funny right there .......chris firing order on that old what ever it is car he races .is7 2846910.plus #. just may make it run faster... the pound key is the reminder you will need a hammer to knock the wires onto the cap or use it to beat the fenders in so you can reach the motor..or use the hammer on the8 to beat the crap out of it if dont run good next race ...

all with love ivan.

Bent housing will make breaks stay onalso he check the rod going to the master cylinder

thanks john .though joshua said it did not feel like brakes .i am still going to check it all out .like i said no stone left unturned .no ideal from anyone is a dumb ideal ..if it ties in with the power train or is pushed and pulled by the power train ..itwill be checked out ..ill check the green paint to see if it has anything to do with it ..the rear end housing has been replace the one hit was shattered no good .no mas paper weight ...... number four cylinder full of water .plus water in the pan .sure glad i run lucas .....

the go pro you can hear the motor pulling really hard but going nowhere lugging hard ...till about four laps or so left in the race then you can hear it drop the cylinder and start to misfire .oil pressure stayed normal through out .temp did not climb till the last laps ..hit the pits at 230 or so .temp ...but i know it was low on water by then ..so who knows how hot it really got ..but you know when we find the problem ill let yah know .i am really leaning towards the trans ..i am not a trans man .so who knows more than me maybe able to answer a question ...if the drive shaft was pushed up as far as it can go and i am sure hard ..could it have bent the main shaft in the trans .. i know i put a shift kit many years ago in a 350 turbo only to find out they put the wrong kit with the number .every time it went to shift from first it would try to go into reverse ....

Archived