ARTS LOYALTY!

Chevy Orange

I'm not the gaurd dog, im the Gundog! I'm just stating how I feel about ARTS.

I met Mr Dickerson sunday, seemed like a nice guy, BUT I'm an LOYAL TYPE OF PERSON, believes in JON T, and all of the people we race with. Oh, i guess that does make me a dog. RUUUUUUF RUUUUUUUUUUF :P

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe John has heard from east Texas racers that have dealt with Mr. Dickerson during his tenure at Lonestar Speedway. Don't get me wrong I haven't met the man,all I can go buy is what I have read on other forums and have heard,so I don't know the full issues on either side,just figure since he is closer to the area he might know more. John also has to be dedicated to run the series and put up with all that goes with doing that job.

LL I've only seen you guys run 2 or 3 times and one of those were a pretty low car count, Buut, you guys were the class of the night when I saw them as far as competitive, hard, side by side racing. One thing I liked about the trucks is that ya'll seem to know the difference between "rubbins racin" and punting somebody. In other words, LOTS of rubbin, very little puntin.

Guest RobCarter88

Hey good luck. If the tracks want to book you guys to race to empty stands, they are financially stronger than they lead us on to believe. Noone ever said ARTS was boring, it just did not do anything for the tracks as far as putting people in the stands.

boob88,

i have been with the truck for the past two and a half years doing the crew thing and its been great helping my friend and all my friends in the trucks put on the races they do . as for you saying what you said i have had people that have not seen the trucks before ask about the and where our next races are , ihave seen these people come from their home town or wait til we come back and watch race

Instead of running another stock frame truck series why don't they make the USRA truck series a llm style truck you know maybe stock clip or tube with tube chassis and 500 cfm limited 350 motor so that there does not have to be a war between the bomber trucks. They would maybe attract some of the dormant limited cars out their. Thats what nashville shorttrack did with their SS cars a couple of years ago and had great success. What they did was let them run the ARP extended cab truck bodies to accomodate the larger cages, didn't look bad at all.

If they let them run 350 motors and standard transmissions it would probably not be as attractive so the series could keep their own identity.

It would be a cross between a ARTS truck and a TSRS latemodel. MMMMM

that's kinda what i've been wondering to...why do they seem so intent on running a truck that is already STAMPED AND PATTENED instead of trying to have their own idenity...i guess if forming rules is over your head,you can always try to buy already established organizations.....

SPEC Trucks and the trucks from Mexico which are now cars run a 350cu in motor. The SPEC's run a 2 speed power glide and the Mexican trucks ran a 4 speed Tremac...

ALL in all a blast to drive. The ARTS truck has the option of running the 350 Crate Motor...

Here's an idea for Mr. Dickerson... Run a Go-Cart series thats a touring series... ;)<_<:o

Archived