TALMS Pick the winner!

TheCloser

Time to have some fun!

With the 2014 TALMS Season coming quickly who are your picks for Champion & Rookie of the Year?

Familiar names will be running TALMS in 2014.

Rumor has it Eric Hughes, son of JD Hughes, will be running as well as familiar names as Kelly & Beddoe.

Alot of newcomers are expected to come out of the woodwork in 2014 with the rule changes.

when i raced full time fans would always ask if i was going to win that night .id say speak to me at midnight and ill have your answer ..,,,, right now cody is the king so an easy pick ..but ill play it safe like i did back then....... who ever runs up front race after race can win it and does not even have to win .just be there at the end .....pops carpenter sat out to prove someone could win the championship with just finishes . back in 1991 he did not want to win any races but the last one of the season . he did get a heat win though he did not want it he finished every race on the lead lap from seventh to second and mostly 5th area and won the last race and the championship buy just a handful of points all that happened in a full season of races weekend and week out ..... my pick is anyone who can do that ...

TALMS will be racing 10 dates in 2014.

Four times at Central Texas Speedway

Four times at CC Speedway

One time at Houston Motorsports Park

and One time at Texas Motor Speedway (If we find enough sponsorship for the purse)

I am currently working with Owen at South Texas Speedway to try to make our four dates at CC Speedway on nights where South Texas Speedway isn't running.

I am also doing my best to keep from running on the same night as the large dirt shows. We already had to do some adjustments to our schedule. We were wanting to run at HMP on October 11th but after finding out that the Aaron Hudgeons Memorial is going to be that same weekend we decided to move our HMP date to June 7th. The schedule will be out as soon as possible. We are just finalizing a few minor details lol.

TALMS will be racing 10 dates in 2014.

Four times at Central Texas Speedway

Four times at CC Speedway

One time at Houston Motorsports Park

and One time at Texas Motor Speedway (If we find enough sponsorship for the purse)

I am currently working with Owen at South Texas Speedway to try to make our four dates at CC Speedway on nights where South Texas Speedway isn't running.

I am also doing my best to keep from running on the same night as the large dirt shows. We already had to do some adjustments to our schedule. We were wanting to run at HMP on October 11th but after finding out that the Aaron Hudgeons Memorial is going to be that same weekend we decided to move our HMP date to June 7th. The schedule will be out as soon as possible. We are just finalizing a few minor details lol.

Looks great. Thanks Cody. Keep up the good work.

Thank you sir! For the record TALMS will have its own Race Director and Tech Official at HMP. Also the HMP stamped tire will NOT be mandatory for the HMP race. But they are there if you need a tire or two. Big thank you to the Mandebach and Baker families as well as Dependable Lease Services for making this race possible!

John cant be rookie because his car has run a TALMS race or two LOL or I should say newcomer JK

Okay. I see Carlucci is on the list. Might be my choice. Hi Tech says to watch out for Duncan. Can you pull it off Sam?

HiTech after driving a Sport Mod I sure as hell feel like a rookie trying to learn the chassis but rookie of the year probably woersnt happen for two reasons . First off there are a LOT of great driv.ers in this Series that are rookies and second I work shirt work and will need to see how many of the races I can make .

Thanks for the vote for an old guy :D

Archived