Lone Star Speedzone Forum Updated

mstevens

The forum is now upgraded to the latest and greatest. Shouldn't be long for me to update the banners and get the community back up and going smooth.

There will be some page link issues while the domain is updating (takes 6-12 hours as it updates across the Internet but it should smooth out by day end Thursday. Thanks for everyone's patience and enjoy :)

Mark Stevens

Wow, looks good. Some old dogs gotta learn new tricks.

You're not kidding, Mike! I'm loving the new look and now folks using their smart phones can use the forums much, much easier.

We owe a huge ovation to Mark Stevens for taking Lone Star Speedzone under his wing and making all this possible.

Nick

Doing this from my phone and it looks great.

That was one of the main objectives of the update. So many of us now use our iPhones or other smart phone these days and the site was hardly usable do to the age of the software. Like trying to watch TV or a raido! LOL

Nick

The forum is now upgraded to the latest and greatest. Shouldn't be long for me to update the banners and get the community back up and going smooth.

There will be some page link issues while the domain is updating (takes 6-12 hours as it updates across the Internet but it should smooth out by day end Thursday. Thanks for everyone's patience and enjoy :)

Mark Stevens

looks good ..just have to go to school to learn how to get around this thing ..i am old dog . i dont do face book twiiter all those fancy icons have got me lost ..lol ..

One more quick fix coming shortly to get the home page back to the original style as well as that is finished copying over. Thanks everyone for your patience as we moved over 1000's of posts so we could keep all of the good history here.

Much easier to read, HEY , I don't even have to type in CAPS. lol.

Now is we can just get GoDaddy to figure out what our web address is, things should be great. Right now a lot of folks are having trouble getting to the forums and/or the front page from their pc, smart phone or tablet. Hopefully Mark can get GoDaddy back on the right track soon.

Nick

Archived