NASCAR Super Stocks

Dear Rodney,

You da man!! Thank you for supporting CTS the way you do and for spending your time posting this and getting the troops fired up! And thanks to all the drivers who have supported us this season. I feel blessed to have met all of you and I sure hope we can get all the cars in all classes from all of Central Texas! So here's yet another reason to come out and join the fun.....with special thanks to Aramendia Plumbing Heating & Air, the purse for Super Stocks has been increased. With a $1100 to win, that should motivate at least a few more drivers! :)

post-3-1374290840.jpg

I want to thank Jerry Spencer for the fuel for the super stock class. We had a good time and really did appreciate it.

Brenda

What happened to AJ's ride, Brenda? He was running very strong and was in a good spot to take the lead when he pulled off into the pits.

Nick

What happened to AJ's ride, Brenda? He was running very strong and was in a good spot to take the lead when he pulled off into the pits.

Nick

Not 100% sure yet. Something in the fuel system we think. He just loaded it on the trailer and we watched the rest of the night.

Archived