Huge Super Stock incentives for July 27th event at CTS

NickHolt

Super Stocks Incentive July 27th

SS Motorsports, Hoosier Tires & VP Racing Fuels are offering a one-time incentive to encourage NASCAR Super Stocks to participate in the July 27th races at Central Texas Speedway.

- All legal super stocks to register will receive 5 gallons of VP 110 racing fuel.

- If 6 to 9 cars register, one Hoosier F75 tire will be given away through a drawing.

- If 10 or more cars register, four Hoosier F75 tires will be given away through a drawing.

Jerry Spencer, SS Motorsports

wished i had a super. cts is not in our budget .but that may change and bring the 8 car later this year ....

Note that this offer is worded "one-time incentive."

Nick

wished i had a super. cts is not in our budget .but that may change and bring the 8 car later this year ....

Note that this offer is worded "one-time incentive."

Nick

TO CLARIFY ...I HAVE TO WORK ON THE SIDE MANY HOURS AFTER WORK AND OFF DAYS TO EARN THE MONEY FOR TRAVEL .WE DONT HAVE THE KIND OF BACKING IT TAKES TO DO SO .[ POOR FOLKS LOL]..TIRING AS HECK .BUT I CAN HACK IT .........YES THE INCENTIVE DOES NOT FIT OUR CLASS ONE IOTA ..BUT CTS IS SHOWING THEY HAVE THE DRIVE TO BUILD THE TRACK BACK UP .THEY ARE SHOWING THEY ARE ABOUT RACING AS WELL .NOT A SIDE SHOW FOR THEIR OTHER VENTURES WHERE A LOT OF US THOUGHT WOULD BE THE CASE .... THIS DESERVES OUR ATTENTION AND DO WHAT WE CAN TO SHOW UP AND RACE ..NO PROMISES BUT .I WE WILL BE ADDING THEM ON TO OUR BUDGET //IF I CAN MAKE THE MONEY .WE WILL SHOW UP SOMETIME THIS YEAR ..

Hi-Tech put some pull offs on Joshs car and come run.

josh put you up to that .....as for me i cant fit his seat .so i am out of the question ...i have to work that weekend seeing i have taken to many off for racing .may be hard to get off .. ..the car needs some tlc after sa ..it would cut those tires as it is right now ..and cost of gate .gas .food and what nots takes money i dont have right now ..we have bills that need paid ...so at this time its a no ...things could change but i dont see it at this time ..also we may run this car in the lower class at the end of the season .and that could hurt us from doing so ..it sure isnt fast enough to keep up with the supers it is no where near a super compared to what some of you have ..........four barrel a small cam auto factory stock front and rear springs . .does not make it a super .

Super Stocks Incentive July 27th

SS Motorsports, Hoosier Tires & VP Racing Fuels are offering a one-time incentive to encourage NASCAR Super Stocks to participate in the July 27th races at Central Texas Speedway.

- All legal super stocks to register will receive 5 gallons of VP 110 racing fuel.

- If 6 to 9 cars register, one Hoosier F75 tire will be given away through a drawing.

- If 10 or more cars register, four Hoosier F75 tires will be given away through a drawing.

Jerry Spencer, SS Motorsports

Thank you for all your help Jerry. It's greatly appreciated!!!

Archived