SATURDAY, JULY 27th (2103) at CTS

ANNOUNCEMENT:::::

We are excited to announce that the Randy Rogers Band will be playing at CTS after the races. There are a lot of details that are forthcoming but here are some quick important bullet points for our drivers....

Ticket prices:

General Admission-was $15 NOW $15

One day pit pass-was $25 NOW $25

Two day pit pass-was $45 NOW $45

IN OTHER WORDS, WE WILL NOT CHARGE YOU MORE FOR RRB. :D

Tickets are slated to go on sale tomorrow for the general public and there will be VIP EXPERIENCE tickets as well. The VIP EXPERIENCE will include several perks such as the bleacher seating, separate restrooms, their own bar, and a couple other to be announced goodies.

As per my commitment to the drivers, racing is the focus at CTS and this concert almost didn't happen due to factors that would minimize our focus. However, after talking to Randy, we have found a great way to combine them both. All the VIPs will have pit passes to give them the experience of getting close to the drivers and the cars. Great time for y'all to develop new fans. The prices were frozen for the event. There are many other details that I can't release yet so keep watching for other cool things we're doing. I hope y'all can make it!

Personally just want to say awesome job Jim and those more involved at the track. This commitment is a big statement as to how far y'all are willing to go. Hopefully the car counts will be higher for the different fans and they want to come back. So far our racers have been excellent this year, we just need more of them. This is a great opportunity for local racing in Texas, something like we haven't seen.

Awesome job CTS as always!!

One thing to consider - if this does result in quite a bit more foot traffic in the pits, everyone will need to be extra careful to prevent accidents. Speeding through the pits, or preventing that, should be at the forefront of everyone's minds.

Awesome job CTS as always!!

One thing to consider - if this does result in quite a bit more foot traffic in the pits, everyone will need to be extra careful to prevent accidents. Speeding through the pits, or preventing that, should be at the forefront of everyone's minds.

Great point and duly noted. Thank you.

Personally just want to say awesome job Jim and those more involved at the track. This commitment is a big statement as to how far y'all are willing to go. Hopefully the car counts will be higher for the different fans and they want to come back. So far our racers have been excellent this year, we just need more of them. This is a great opportunity for local racing in Texas, something like we haven't seen.

I will say thank you from a long list of people who make a great team and are responsible for putting together the races each month. My hat is off to them and wouldn't be possible without them.

I will say thank you from a long list of people who make a great team and are responsible for putting together the races each month. My hat is off to them and wouldn't be possible without them.

From everyone @ Wild Child Motorsports I would like to " Raise my Glass and say CHEERS ! " to everyone @ CTS for making Racing " On The HILL " FUN AGAIN !!

From everyone @ Wild Child Motorsports I would like to " Raise my Glass and say CHEERS ! " to everyone @ CTS for making Racing " On The HILL " FUN AGAIN !!

100% agree!!!

Im looking forward to the show!

• 11 months later...

well i dont listen to country any more i dont even turn on the radio .got sick of country not being country and only one or two singers being forced down our throats . 70s and 80 at the yellow rose were the days of many big country stars ... tanya tucket .billy crash craddock ...mel tillis ..lorreta lynn ..bellamy brothers ..jimmy buffet .david frazell .shelly west dotty west .mandrels sister .john anderson ray price . even ernest tubb ....and many more and got to visit with most of em ..that was more country to me ........i have heard of randy rogers through speedzone and had no idea who he was or what he sang ...

so i looked him up and listen to some songs tonight ....i may stay to see this band play .. that new song that just came out is good .

We do have Rick Trevino July 12, 2014. Ricky has been on the country scene since the 90's. Started locally and hit Nashville then came back to Texas and thankfully still plays and sings real country music not this bubble gum music we hear on the radio.

Will be a great show!

Archived