Awesome Track!

drew

Wanted to say thank you to STX for a fast track! it was tricky in 1 and 2 which got me. but the track was blazin fast. Once again we had an awesome car count in the LLM class. Hope everyone enjoyed the show.. We will bring home a trophy for the troops one of these nights!!! Thanks again... see ya on the 29th!

Track didn't have second groove for side by side racing,mud on bottom was sending cars spinning ,fun racing with everyone ,chalk it for another learning experience,apologies to those I ran into,can't win when your bouncing off each other !

Track didn't have second groove for side by side racing................

Gosh, I sure didn't see that. We were the 1st feature after the intermission and we went to the bottom, to the middle and at least to the berm on the top. I saw Craig C. (#6) go from 16th to 6th passing high and low.

Pure stocks also went 4 wide on the backstretch at one time.

Great racing last night in all the classes.

Hope more street stocks show up next race!

And Adam in the 187 came out of no where. Racing high, low and in between. And made it look easy. Lol.

The race was all about reading the track and it did change through the nite.Those late models with the 5 foot wide tires can run on any moisture content but as the tires got smaller the drive was more tricky.I watched the E mod go in a little high and smak the wall.The wetness fron the rewatering at halftime was slung higher by the lates and it took a while to work it in.The groove that Adam found near the end of the mod race just came in when he found it and the low line got worn out at the same time.

This is the challange dirt trackers deal with.The ones that could read the track and adjust had the advantage.Thats why dirt track racers become great drivers.Fun nite for everyone except probably the guy that smaked the wall and the guy that flipped.

Congrats to all the winners

I thought the track was awesome. 1&2 were tricky, but 3&4 was bad fast. That's dirt racin'. Had a lot of fun. Look forward to next race. Glad to see so many LLM. Most fun I've had in the car in a long time...10x better than powder dry slick.

I thought the track was awesome. 1&2 were tricky, but 3&4 was bad fast. That's dirt racin'. Had a lot of fun. Look forward to next race. Glad to see so many LLM. Most fun I've had in the car in a long time...10x better than powder dry slick.

Trey... It was awesome to see the champ back on the track!! Watched the vid and you were bad fast bro... 1&2 like you said was a sleeper and caught me out of nowhere. And yes.. way better than what we are use too... See ya on the 29th!

The race was all about reading the track and it did change through the nite.Those late models with the 5 foot wide tires can run on any moisture content but as the tires got smaller the drive was more tricky.I watched the E mod go in a little high and smak the wall.The wetness fron the rewatering at halftime was slung higher by the lates and it took a while to work it in.The groove that Adam found near the end of the mod race just came in when he found it and the low line got worn out at the same time.

This is the challange dirt trackers deal with.The ones that could read the track and adjust had the advantage.Thats why dirt track racers become great drivers.Fun nite for everyone except probably the guy that smaked the wall and the guy that flipped.

Congrats to all the winners

You said 5 foot wide.. LMAO.... but you are correct thumper. I was the idiot that mis read 1&2 at the wrong time. LOL... damn rookies...See ya on the 29th!

DITTO Drew ,i guess im in that club with ya.LOL

AWESOME!!! Lets start " im in the lead and I wanna spin because I can" club!!! LMAO... 0 and " I wanna spin because I cant seem to read it right" Club. we can have " you spin me round" playing as our song.. LMAO!!!! thats funny

next time thay tell us their inverting we will see who can win by coming in last,fans ought to get a kick out of that.LOL

LMAO!!! thats funny... King of the rear races... could make for a long night.. Could just park on the track and wait for the official word. Have a beer and shoot the bull... LOL.. Hey I watched video and i never saw you when I came back on and I got alil close to ya and I wanted to apologize. I never saw ya bro.. Hope I didnt hit ya... lol..

LMAO!!! thats funny... King of the rear races... could make for a long night.. Could just park on the track and wait for the official word. Have a beer and shoot the bull... LOL.. Hey I watched video and i never saw you when I came back on and I got alil close to ya and I wanted to apologize. I never saw ya bro.. Hope I didnt hit ya... lol..

I dont they think we got together I got hit by the jammers and cut a tire might have been when you spun and evryone dodging you,but thats racing having a blast racing with everyone.Dont care if they invert but thay need to do it for heat races and the let the feature play out how you finished the heat.It would be funny to see everyone pull up to the checker and stop and wait to see who would crosses first!LOL

I dont they think we got together I got hit by the jammers and cut a tire might have been when you spun and evryone dodging you,but thats racing having a blast racing with everyone.Dont care if they invert but thay need to do it for heat races and the let the feature play out how you finished the heat.It would be funny to see everyone pull up to the checker and stop and wait to see who would crosses first!LOL

LOL.. That would be funny as hell. I spun just right and headed right to the infield and when i came around I was in the middle in the infield.. it was wierd.. lmao.. but I am having such a blast racing with yall.. We have a huge car count! I think all of us would park on the back stretch and slowly walk to the line. LMAO...

LOL.. That would be funny as hell. I spun just right and headed right to the infield and when i came around I was in the middle in the infield.. it was wierd.. lmao.. but I am having such a blast racing with yall.. We have a huge car count! I think all of us would park on the back stretch and slowly walk to the line. LMAO...

Between the ages and being out of shape the race may never end.LOl

From the stands, it was nice to see more than 5-6 of you guys out there. 18 was an impressive turnout. Cassie I hope the Street Stocks come back too but that class has been dying for the past two years here unfortunately, except for the shootout races, they show up for that.

From the stands, it was nice to see more than 5-6 of you guys out there. 18 was an impressive turnout. Cassie I hope the Street Stocks come back too but that class has been dying for the past two years here unfortunately, except for the shootout races, they show up for that.

Top Shelf.... Glad you enjoyed the show.. We will be back on the 29th to try it one more time. ..

Yea the top 4 in points didn't even show up for the street stock class, I don't think we will run the street stocks on June 29th, give them some time off maybe they will want to race in July.

Limited Late Models what can I say but thank you all for a great show. That was a great race, cars all over the track it was fun for everyone. Results are not official for this class as well. We have some issues.

I will say some more in my race wrap up later today.

Owen

Yea the top 4 in points didn't even show up for the street stock class, I don't think we will run the street stocks on June 29th, give them some time off maybe they will want to race in July.

Limited Late Models what can I say but thank you all for a great show. That was a great race, cars all over the track it was fun for everyone. Results are not official for this class as well. We have some issues.

I will say some more in my race wrap up later today.

Owen

Owen... Cant thank you enough for such a great surface. Disappointed I spun leading but as long as the crowd enjoyed the show. it makes it all worth it. We will be back on the 29th to try this again! lolol.. The track is fast and the highside is so fun here!! Awesome job to you and the crew.....Nitro said it..

That is awesome to hear,Cassie! We local fans really love STS because it is fast and more than one groove.I have noticed the LLM's are starting to get dialed in to the track so the racing there should keep getting better.I think I can speak for most STS fans that we are glad the IH37 guys are here!

Archived