Awesome Track!

drew

Thank you Owen that is a great track, was the first time for us in a limited latemodel,first time at this track, we have raced at many tracks from minnesota down to south texas and this is a great track to race at! We will be back driving that 47 car next race great job Drew I was rootin for ya bro,was thinkin you were long gone, see ya next race. Dale

Thank you Owen that is a great track, was the first time for us in a limited latemodel,first time at this track, we have raced at many tracks from minnesota down to south texas and this is a great track to race at! We will be back driving that 47 car next race great job Drew I was rootin for ya bro,was thinkin you were long gone, see ya next race. Dale

Dale it was really awesome to see you guys! been a long time.. And thanks! I missed my mark and thats all she wrote but damn this track is fast. Before to long its gonna be alot of us to include chuck( who was fast in that LLM) up front putting on a really good show.

Another note to everyone, it only took all 18 of us 10 min to run our feature... To me that says alot. a couple of us caught that slick spot in turn 1 and a couple cautions came out. but it never slowed us down. This is alot of fun!

I mean this in a good way, but that's the worse I've seen the track in a long time so that goes to show you how good they do setting this track up.

Its a perfect compliment. even tho it slicked up on one end it was smooth.. challenging....which says alot about the hard work they put into it..

Like Thumper said dirt racing is challenging because it can be different from race to race or week to week and we have to learn how to adjust and drive on it. Being my first year at STS or even try to run a full season there has been a lot to learn. But that is what is fun about it, building your own stuff trying to make it work and then learning how to race on a ever-changing surface. Glad to see so much talk about the Coastal Bend Lawn Garden -Dixie Chopper Limited Late Models.

Like Thumper said dirt racing is challenging because it can be different from race to race or week to week and we have to learn how to adjust and drive on it. Being my first year at STS or even try to run a full season there has been a lot to learn. But that is what is fun about it, building your own stuff trying to make it work and then learning how to race on a ever-changing surface. Glad to see so much talk about the Coastal Bend Lawn Garden -Dixie Chopper Limited Late Models.

Kevin.... you have hit it on the head...and the fact that for the most part we are a very clean and respectful class adds to the fun. I will say..the crowd is gettn the best late model show in south texas. this is a blast!

Archived