Sport-Mods at CTS Crashes,Wrecks and Fight Video

TexasHighDef

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fine video ...clear .cant figure out why the black car was so mad .he lost it /looks like hard racing and clean driving from the 28 .some drivers dont know the difference between hard racing and loosing control and then want to blame it on the other driver .both had a good race going on .only to turn into some dumb moves from a driver who does not know the difference from said mention . cant blame the 28 from being so mad the video in this case shows he was not the taking the spin out on the black car though one could question his little i did not like what happen move once they started rolling again..to which did no damage to the black car ... as for pit crew i suppose who climb over the black car .he should be told to stay home the next race .that was between both drivers .but the fans may have loved it .will it be a 79 daytona moment for cts .who knows.. disclaimer ..i have no tie.s to any of those cars and not sure who the drivers are ..

Good video...well done. As for the subject matter, well, I agree with Hi_Tech. Don't know what the driver in the black car was upset about and it should have been settled in the pits afterward. The rest? Pretty embarassing if that's the highlight of the night.

Guess the 96 didn't like the sign language he was getting before the cars restarted. Looked like a racing accident and with just five cars, I don't think they would have had a problem coming back through the field. I think this is the first time I've seen a driver get out and throw punches and win the same race though...

Yep I would have to Agree that 96 acted like an Idiot :o just to be out done by a "GAZELLE " But the 96 definitely didn't like the sign language I know that for sure.....I even saw those two drivers sitting next to each other watching a race just after that ...must have been some apologies exchanged & everything seems to be fine. The 28 had the better car and the better car won.

It looked like the 96 was trying to exit to the pits to me :rolleyes: Just a racing deal through 3 & 4 though

Archived