Sport-Mods at CTS Crashes,Wrecks and Fight Video

TexasHighDef

Yep I would have to Agree that 96 acted like an Idiot :o just to be out done by a "GAZELLE " But the 96 definitely didn't like the sign language I know that for sure.....I even saw those two drivers sitting next to each other watching a race just after that ...must have been some apologies exchanged & everything seems to be fine. The 28 had the better car and the better car won.

It looked like the 96 was trying to exit to the pits to me :rolleyes: Just a racing deal through 3 & 4 though

:blink:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who do not know, ZIPPYHIPPY is Rick Pollaro (#96). From his post I assume the incident is now behind both teams and we can continue being a racing family once again.

Nick

WOW, Duke. Your video production abilities are amazing!

Chris doesn't back down when he's trying to control a fight. I'm glad he's working with me in the pits at SAS!

It's good to hear that both drivers had worked out their differences after the race.

For those having trouble viewing Duke's video on YouTube, try the middle screen size instead of the small (default) screen size.

Nick

It is not the size of the screen. But the resolution of it. Click on that little round thing at the bottom right of the screen and change it to something other then 360p

What’s up with the crew member and the driver who was still buckled up?

I believe he thought the driver was in trouble and in dire need of some fresh air and was attempting to HELP his oversize structured body from the vehicle. :huh:

Or he was the # 28's Dad ....either ,or ???

I agree with Hippy, the driver of the 96 is a damn idiot. But that does not make him a bad guy just a idiot. :rolleyes:

Is he an idiot all the time or just while holding a round circle object attempting to go around in circles at an accelerated speed ? <_<.....lol Mr Pollie...lmao

Yep I would have to Agree that 96 acted like an Idiot :o just to be out done by a "GAZELLE " But the 96 definitely didn't like the sign language I know that for sure.....I even saw those two drivers sitting next to each other watching a race just after that ...must have been some apologies exchanged & everything seems to be fine. The 28 had the better car and the better car won.

It looked like the 96 was trying to exit to the pits to me :rolleyes: Just a racing deal through 3 & 4 though

Well now, the information provided by Nick puts this in a new light.. Glad you were able to work out your differences! Race on!!

Thats racin!

First off every one of them cars were textbook examples of loose - entry and exit. Was the track greasy or something? Was bound to happen.

But heres where ya'll should be glad I am not on the track promotor's board. Gazelle - remainder of season ban. Entering the racing surface without authorization. Destruction of competitors equipment. Assault. (years back the BoD of Cajon Association lifetime banned a driver for doing the same - only he was jumping his 300 lb self up and down to crush the roof in on the other guy - while the other guys car was flaming under the hood!)

White Tee - 1 event suspension - pay entry and sit it out. Unauthorized entry to race surface.

Anonymous driver - 2 event probation (could be construed as an attempted exit) and lessons in subtlety (the other guy could see THAT one coming before you even untangled - lol).

I'm just being my facetious self - glad ya'll worked it out. I know I have gotten cross ways with folks in the past and in the end the camaraderie outweighs the moment of heat - it's all good that way.

In my eyes no one should be upset...looks to me the 96 pushed up into the white car..and thats what happens when you drive open wheel cars...Looks like both cars came out ok after a hard racing mishaps...but I'd highly recommend no one to ever run on the track like that. Just luckily the driver of the 96 didnt bother to back up or take off and someone got ran over. After reading a few of the posts this came to mind. If you are a father letting your kid race, the kid should be able to handle all his/her track issues/as long as the other driver causes no serious injuries. Remember you are the one who let him/her in the car. You should be running to see that your kid is ok not attacking the other driver. Then again how did these people get on the track.

I agree with Hippy, the driver of the 96 is a damn idiot. But that does not make him a bad guy just a idiot. :rolleyes:

Is he an idiot all the time or just while holding a round circle object attempting to go around in circles at an accelerated speed ? <_<.....lol Mr Pollie...lmao

Couldnt be while holding the round thing. It was in the infield.

Just kidding Mr. Pollaro. Glad you have a good sense of humor. Better luck next time.

It was however a great race for the lead.

jmwbishop,

The guy in the white tee (assuming you're talking about the first guy who ran on the track and was trying to pull them apart) is an official. It's Chris Saathoff, and he's the Technical Director for CTS. Even though he didn't have on any kind of uniform, I'm sure that CTS considers him an official. . . . know he's considered one at SAS.

Thanks Debbie! I first thought he was somewhat "official" as he did appear to be trying to stop it from escalating. But when he tried bear hugging driver one and throttling Gazelle at same time I wasn't so sure as he was not really giving a good "official response" - which of course happens often in the heat of moment - not that I ever would - lol.

I was watching the video with my son and he says "Dad, what do you think that guy said right before he jumped over that car?........Hold my beer!" lol

I don't care who you are....."That's funny right there!"

LOL!

:ph34r:

Archived