NASCAR K&N stock cars and Modifieds on TV from Daytona

JamesHigdon

Hey thats good racing for the fans. Tearing up equipment sells tickets.

I almost said all that with a straight face. Lol!!!!

As for talent, well, money can buy you everything but talent. Flat tracks require skill not cubic dollars. All three races showed those "supposed to be" next Jimmie Johnsons run out of talent. Thus you get the result you seen. Kinda like the snowball most years.

if they let the guys fight after the races still stuff like that wouldn't happen!

In the case of Stefanik and Park in the mods, that would be alright.

But touch the firesuit of one of the teenagers and see what happens. And they know it.

if they let the guys fight after the races still stuff like that wouldn't happen!

In the case of Stefanik and Park in the mods, that would be alright.

But touch the firesuit of one of the teenagers and see what happens. And they know it.

So right Tom.

I was told by a race director, if the under age driver gets called into the "meeting room" with a race director, and the other driver, they have to have a parent present, in the state of Texas. Not sure what the laws are there. Bottom line is, it forces you to take care of business before they get off the track while they are still just a number.

not my line but I like it------>"TV-itis"

Same thing used to happen at the Toyota-Irwindale deal and that is a 3 groove track.

By the way, didn't Joey Logano get bounced by the officials out there? That was a Nascar deal (east vs. west) right? No officials on duty at Daytona.

JMO

jay

I was told by a race director, if the under age driver gets called into the "meeting room" with a race director, and the other driver, they have to have a parent present, in the state of Texas. Not sure what the laws are there. Bottom line is, it forces you to take care of business before they get off the track while they are still just a number.

Unfortunately that is right. Because (from how the last few years have been) on track calls have become scarce either due to the all involved rule or the even sh**ier "its just racing" philosophy, so the drivers were left to handle it themselves. A heavy handed official may be feared, but that fear stops a lot of mindless nonsense. But thats also just my opinion.

Archived