3rd Annual South Texas Shootout at STS, Nov 30 - Dec 1

NickHolt

Agreed, I spend a fair amount of time, and money, chacin racin all over this country. And I have been no where that you can walk out of the stands, and be in the bar in about 20 feet, with the live music all ready cranked up. I made my first trip down there and camped a couple of weeks ago for the sprint car show. it was a very good night of racing.

I am fortunate to have Gary within a couple miles from my house. He is an asset to any race team from the area including corpus. I know first hand he thinks very highly of the corpus area drivers and offers support to them in any way possible. First class man.

This should not be about measuring sticks, Monty has been at the track all day working on making you guys the best track possible, Stephan we are fortunate to have Monty selling parts at South Texas Speedway every week and his son Races here Every single week so he is a first class man as well. Lets move on and try to focus on the race.

Home field advantage is being modified as we speak, we are changing the track once again sorry home field guys but we want a track that can be 3 wide all night and make a great show for the crowd.

Good luck to everyone and remember practice this Saturday

I am fortunate to have Gary within a couple miles from my house. He is an asset to any race team from the area including corpus. I know first hand he thinks very highly of the corpus area drivers and offers support to them in any way possible. First class man.

This should not be about measuring sticks, Monty has been at the track all day working on making you guys the best track possible, Stephan we are fortunate to have Monty selling parts at South Texas Speedway every week and his son Races here Every single week so he is a first class man as well. Lets move on and try to focus on the race.

Home field advantage is being modified as we speak, we are changing the track once again sorry home field guys but we want a track that can be 3 wide all night and make a great show for the crowd.

Good luck to everyone and remember practice this Saturday

No measuring anything just bragging I guess if you want to call it that since he is in my backyard, lucky me. I dont know Monty but from what I hear he has a big following of customers as well. I will be buying from Monty and will get to meet him that weekend hoping from burnt up tires and not cut ones ;-). After racing the texas grand two weeks ago anything you provide us will be better then that kind of racing. We always look fwd to coming south and I hope the word is getting spread for an awesome turnout.

How bout ending it with South Texas racers are darn lucky having TWO guys that do what they do to make racing what it is in this area.Happy Thanksgiving and thank you to all the racers and promoters who put on great shows for we fans in the South Texas area.Especially you Mr. Owen.

Archived