3rd Annual South Texas Shootout at STS, Nov 30 - Dec 1

NickHolt

Aj honestly I agree with you but majority of people look at the win, good example the sprint car event last week people chose to stay in grand prarie and race for $2000 to win with $150 to start instead of coming to a $1400 to win and $400 to start, not sure I can figure this reasoning out and the grand prarie race had a higher entry fee

Thursday practice - we will have food for everyone along with Charlie Montague live in turn 5

Friday - qualifying races for street stocks and limiteds draw for starting spot then we use passing points to line up b mains and an a-main where we will take 8 cars on Friday right to the Saturday main. We will have the amazing George Ducas live in turn 5.

Saturday we will draw for starting spots again then run heats and b-mains followed by a-mains then Johnny Kiser live in turn 5 bar

Hope this helps I will put out a detailed schedule and some additional details before this week is over .

At this point Owen has answered the same questions 100 times in the last week. Look at the flyer guys and then look at other threads/posts in South Texas Speedway. Most if not every question has been answered. Only saying this because the man has alot on his plate including his own personal holidays coming up with his family. Have a safe holidays....

Yes Monty will be there with fuel, tires, parts etc.... Nice to have a Corpus Christi person supporting our track every week not just for one show a year.

If you ask Gary hes not coming out of respect for Monty selling parts. So Before the gig of lack of support hes not wanting to step on any toes. And I think hes come to corpus every week or every other week to SUPPORT corpus christi. Thanks Gary for what you do. And his support goes through our banquet with jackets and give aways at our past big shows.

Yes Monty will be there with fuel, tires, parts etc.... Nice to have a Corpus Christi person supporting our track every week not just for one show a year.

If you ask Gary hes not coming out of respect for Monty selling parts. So Before the gig of lack of support hes not wanting to step on any toes. And I think hes come to corpus every week or every other week to SUPPORT corpus christi. Thanks Gary for what you do. And his support goes through our banquet with jackets and give aways at our past big shows.

Ok let me clarify seems I have to do that a lot now a days it is nice to have someone selling parts at the race track every race, we have not had that support. I never said Gary did not support, I do not have a problem with Gary think he is a great guy and have always been very appreciative of his jackets and stuff donated for the big show. Thank you Gary for what you do and thank you Monty for being at South Texas Speedway every week as well both of you are appreciated.

Boy are they going to be in for a big surprise! My ex-boss went to the races near his hometown in Mississippi. I took him to STS and he loved it ! His parents came to visit him and he brought them and they loved it.I heard they closed down the turn 5 ! He is back in Mississippi now but will be here for this race. STS is the total package speedway.If you can't have fun here somethings wrong.

Archived