Many Thanks

Brad

Want to personally thank everybody that attended the events at sas this weekend. Great to see the cars and crews we had. My hat is off to Chris and Brian! Y'all did an excellent job all weekend and weeks leading up to this event. Awesome to see for a couple 1st time promoters. Obviously there were a lot of things we need/can improve on if things work out for next year. Overall everything went pretty well though. Hated to see so many cars tore up and thankful nobody got hurt.

Also gotta say i have a lot more respect for track operators!

Fan attendance was overwhelming!

It was a fantastic weekend for sure. There were so many people there I felt like I was sitting at Texas Motor Speedway. My wife and I left right after the late model race. Not because it was getting late or anything like that. We just wanted to beat the traffic out. Otherwise I'm sure it took a while to get all those cars out. Thanks to everyone for putting on this event. Owners, employees, drivers and fans. You all did a fantastic job. I hope to see more of this!!!

Thanks jay, guess txtom gives the gifts that just keep giving!

I thought about some, but he cannot talk and color at the same time,,,

And I feel bad; Randy S. chastised me Saturday night because I remembered Brad at Christmas, and not him. Don't worry Randy, I will make it up to you.

Like Jay said, Brad did a helluva job as Race Director, and all the crew did an outstanding job Saturday night. I am not sure it could have gone any smoother, save for some of the driving.

,,,,,,,,, Hated to see so many cars tore up and thankful nobody got hurt.

While we're on that topic, I just want to say the fire and wreaker crews were the best. I don't believe I've seen faster or better wreak clearing at any track I've ever attended (including NASCAR cup races).

Archived