thr all involved rule

car05

I saw someone suggest a vote on the rule. Just for kicks lets see how it would come out. You can only vote one way , and please sign it with your name and capacity at the races (fan, driver, crew, ect.)

Vote to keep the all involved rule

or

Vote to go to judgement calls

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote judgement calls, because I have seen what happens with this rule it changes every sat. night. Sooner or later it will bite me in the ass and I don't want that time to come. I would rather more than one person come to an agreement on the call before it is made

ss #9

Chris Birmingham <_<

I vote judgement calls. I do not remember what it was like in the previous years at Thunderhill, but this rule has caused more anamosity and grief than I think it is worth this year. Do I like the rule - no, but under the current format I do think it needs more "judgement" involved even with the 2 amendments. I understand it is a work in progress, but it seems like we're basically heading back to the way it was before. Let the drivers vote - after all they are the ones who have to race!

the way we've been using it should be against the law-

any other formula is better than this one...

------shawn paul

driver/fan

I vote judgement calls. But I have to agree with JR and Teresa. There needs to be more officials on the track and off the track. There will be times that it will be too close to call so in that case i think the drivers that are RESPONSIBLE should be the only ones to go to the back.

Krissy

#4 daughter/fan

Maybe if enough people brought up this topic (in a professional manner)to Brian

& Nick something would be done about it.The majority of the drivers at THR

seem to want the officals to make the calls on all the cautions,just remember

if they do don't start complaining about the officials being biased towards a

certain driver or team.

Archived