HEAVY RAIN OVER TRACK

i37DirtTrackMama

Anyone have a race track in their back yard, only need a couple of practice laps, There are a few fields are here in New Braunfels, but I don't think I can get away with it. Bummer.

Lynn Hardy said last year he does. Don't know if his offer is still good. I believe Marc Roy can get in touch with him...

Just talked with Jim and they will have a test-n-tune on Friday.

They will make their track announcement when they get back from the track later on.

As I said yesterday, I am very impressed with the interactions between the racers and the track.... Great job on both sides! I know the fans will love it as the cars and track will be dialed in making some great racing.....

How does that go again in my best Robert Duvall voice. " We staggered um just right and matched them!"

Get it done boys and girls........

I just was wondering about another Playday so that I can get some more seat time only my second time in my new car still trying to get it figured out don't want to go out there and tear everyone's stuff up because that wouldn't be good for nobody so a Playday for me would be good but I would only have one if there would be a desent turn out!!!

Archived