HiTech/Oldtimer

JMcCain8

yep i was talking to you ....we will have to go eat somewhere where it fits every one ..

:rolleyes: OK ;)

:lol: at this point .all i can go eat is where they have soup....and man i am sick of soup. i dont know how many way's you can make soup ...but here at my house .i have had a few different typs ...lol....how about a wiener cut up and added to my chicken soup ...that made it a little more exciting ..lolololl0ol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should get a patent on that Mike. Call it Mike's Chicken Weiner Soup. Or HiTech Weiner Chicken Soup. Both have a nice ring to it. Who knows you may strike it rich.

HiTech. - :lol: LMAO :lol: But its really not funny. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery. :rolleyes:

You should get a patent on that Mike. Call it Mike's Chicken Weiner Soup. Or HiTech Weiner Chicken Soup. Both have a nice ring to it. Who knows you may strike it rich.

HiTech. - :lol: LMAO :lol: But its really not funny. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery. :rolleyes:

well with out the problem ...you wont know what you need to do to find a way ..and sometimes .you can make it funny .......besides after i typed it ..and saw how it came out ...i got a laugh..... even if it was just i who got the laugh .it was worth leaving it that way ........it cheered me up ..

How 'bout a nice big warm bowl of clam chowder, H/T?

Good to see you are doing OK. I am only just now reading this thread. My ISP modem went down just before Thanksgiving. They had to send me a new one. Took a week before it got delivered because of the holiday. Got it set up and running. Next day computer went south. Took it in. Guy said "Mother Board Out". He said my computer was so old he couldn't replace the M/B with a new one. He would have to look around to see if he could find a used one. I told him "Hell you say. That thing was STATE OF THE ART when i bought it eight years ago." He just rolled his eyes at me.

Anyway, it was 10 days in the shop, so I haven't been on here lately.

Been foggy up here in the clouds all day, and I suppose it still is out there in the darkness!

See if you can find you a good plastic/reconstructive surgeon. They can do amazing things now days.

That get-together you mentioned sounds fun. Stuff to shorten a long old winter!

Hang in there my friend.

How 'bout a nice big warm bowl of clam chowder, H/T?]

GREAT to hear from you bud ..i know about the old state of the art computer ..Mine was 9 year old and was told graveyard time .......lap top is all we have now ...as for clam chowder ..ain't for me ....as for plastic surgeon.. i have one of the best /he was not easy to get .......I was surprised to see no skin graft....he was able to do some major work .with out that part .....I will see him today and figure out what the next step would be in getting me sorta back to the old look ......and man am i hungry for a good meal .that will have to hold off though ...i did chop up a sonic burger last night ..first solid food i have had in a week ..did not taste to great that way .but cant complain too much ..it was not soup....that was a big improvement ..

well with out the problem ...you wont know what you need to do to find a way ..and sometimes .you can make it funny .......besides after i typed it ..and saw how it came out ...i got a laugh..... even if it was just i who got the laugh .it was worth leaving it that way ........it cheered me up ..

Mike, I learned long ago the quickest road to recovery is a laugh occasionally. Takes our mind off pain and discomfort. And that my friend is why I came up with the Chicken Weiner Soup. The clam chowder sounds good Bud. As for those old jalopy antique computers you and Mike have, check todays prices. Unless you have a hard frame computer that takes up a whole room in your house, it often is far cheaper to just buy a new one than to go fix the old one. Isn't everything becoming that way nowadays? i think they call it planned obsolence. I know they make cars like that now. Some are even labeled throwaways. ;)

HEB is seen often around this house
i have two HEB.s near me ..so i am lucky.....i have looked at walmart....they dont have anything i want .........as for meat .i don't buy much at either ...have meat market near me ..again lucky......buy alot of meat at once ..cheaper .and fresh..and cut the way i want it ..

Archived