Ford in NASCAR

bigracer93

I was just seeing how everybody felt about it! It's crazy how a manufacture can just tell teams that they can only draft with other fords... We saw how that worked because the 21 a ford would have gotten 1st or 2nd because the 24 looked like the car to beat and they were gonna team up

I was just seeing how everybody felt about it! It's crazy how a manufacture can just tell teams that they can only draft with other fords... We saw how that worked because the 21 a ford would have gotten 1st or 2nd because the 24 looked like the car to beat and they were gonna team up

well when the money man talks .you listen ......corporations run nascar now ....drivers are just pawns ....how much money can you make me with your looks ...it isnt about the best drivers a team can get ...some of our best drivers never see a camera ..or the camera will never see them ..a nascar driver needs to have looks .alot of acting skills ....their hair has to be combed before they climb out after a win ...faces are clean .....you get the picture .....

Maybe NA$CAR should just chain the cars together maybe that would make it more interesting. Hopefully next year they will fix it to where they don't do this 2 car boring draft bs.

right on..........tells you something when a car with one finder can help keep another car in the lead .

Perception I guess......I thought Kenseth and reagan looked like the cars to beat. Ran up front all day till they got seperated late into the race and bayne couldnt seem to help. I wouldnt stay with a car I knew would have ditched me and gorden sure would have for the first chevy that came along. i think the bigest thing is if Bayne is publicly critisizing the hand that feeds him he wont have much of a future with any manufacture. Dumb move

Ford can say and do what they want - it is THEIR company and they can set a performance guidline policy for the factory support their company provides... I don't think I would be happy if one of my employees helped a competitor get ahead of me - same applies to the non employees of Ford who benefit from their factory support.

Ford can say and do what they want - it is THEIR company and they can set a performance guidline policy for the factory support their company provides... I don't think I would be happy if one of my employees helped a competitor get ahead of me - same applies to the non employees of Ford who benefit from their factory support.

well if i can get second from pushing another make to the lead and maybe pull off a win ..i am going to do it ..

lets change this subject a little nascar needs to go back to what got them where they are make the teams run the body that comes from what car make they chose to race as it is now if you know whos it what car are you can make out the emblem above the grill you cant tell the cars apart they all look the same who ever has the best package wins nascar is all about the dollar

well if i can get second from pushing another make to the lead and maybe pull off a win ..i am going to do it ..

That's our (racer's in general) competitive nature. It comes down to just how much help that factory support really brings - there have been a few guys loose the support and still do well. There also have been guys loose it and not do well.

lets change this subject a little nascar needs to go back to what got them where they are make the teams run the body that comes from what car make they chose to race as it is now if you know whos it what car are you can make out the emblem above the grill you cant tell the cars apart they all look the same who ever has the best package wins nascar is all about the dollar

...'.',...

Here - just thought I would share some punctuation - I have plenty and you seem to be running short - and sharing is a good thing. :unsure:

Here - just thought I would share some punctuation - I have plenty and you seem to be running short - and sharing is a good thing.

And should you run out of ............'s, HiTech always a ready supply of them!

Archived