What did Tony Stewart try to pass out his window in the pits?

KC11

Did anybody else catch Tony trying to pass a little box out the window when he went to pit lane after they pick him up off of the stack of tire where Brian Vickers left him?

His crew member waved the exchange off and Tony put the mysterious box under his seat. All to be seen by those darn in-car cameras.

I can't imagine what it was. Maybe it was his Iphone or a pager or just maybe TRACTION CONTROL? What would be the advantage of having traction control on a road coarse where you are blazing off the rear tires most of the way around the track? Being sarcastic if you're not sure. I just don't get it. Anyway tell me what you all think

Ok if it was his transponder I will buy that. Did not look like the ones I have used or seen but what do I know. Did anybody listen to his radio conversation to confirm that it was his transponder?

Isn't there a wireless system that is virtually undetectable?

Ok if it was his transponder I will buy that. Did not look like the ones I have used or seen but what do I know. Did anybody listen to his radio conversation to confirm that it was his transponder?

Isn't there a wireless system that is virtually undetectable?

I did hear on his radio that he told his team he had his transponder.

The way Stewart and his crew member handled it could lead someone to be weary of what it was,but the driver's that have in car cameras know it.I can't see Stewart being that careless with something in front of the camera.It did make me curious enough to do a rewind on it and check though.lol

The way Stewart and his crew member handled it could lead someone to be weary of what it was,but the driver's that have in car cameras know it.I can't see Stewart being that careless with something in front of the camera.It did make me curious enough to do a rewind on it and check though.lol

GPS WITH ALL THOSE TURNS.

MAYBE IT WAS THE "THAT WAS EASY BUTTON FROM STAPLES"

Archived