Titty Babies

Hansen99

OK.......

I like titties and babies, just not together.

IS THE GENERATOR FOR SALE ? IT SHOULD BE IN CLASSIFIED SECTION IF SO.

SEE........... YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. NICK CAN"T YOU SHUT A FORUM OR DISCUSSION OFF AFTER THE DAY CARE CENTER CLOSES.

YOU ALL REALLY THINK THATS WHY YOUR NOT WINNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LEAVE IT TO PAPA TO GET US EXCITED ABOULT RACEN AGAIN NICE GENERATOR ......SHE AINT BAD EITHER ...BUT WHOS REALLY LOOKING ...

Mike, Help. I looked at that picture again and again and would you please tell me "W|HAT GENERATOR??" :P

YOU HAVE TO TRY REALLY HARD TO SEE IT IN THE BACK GROUND ..RIGHT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARCH....MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR THICK GLASSES ON ...IM SURE BUDMAN COULD BE OF SOME HELP IN DIRECTING YOU TOWARDS THE SPOTS ..SORRY SPOT ..

Some of these guys never seen the titties i mean generator ! :o

Careful now.... That is a one of a kind low maintenance "gravity feed" generator. Although it only makes it's appearance every now and again it appears to have very little hours on it....

sometimes things that appear low maintenance at first can very soon

become very high maintenance indeed.

be careful !!!

YOU HAVE TO BE GENTAL WITH THAT GENERATOR CANT OVER WORK IT ...DAMAGE TO THOSE VALVES WILL BE MIGHTY COSTLY ..I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PUT A BRAND NAME WITH THAT GENERATOR ..CANT BE SOMETHING HONDA BUILT COULD IT .

YOU HAVE TO BE GENTAL WITH THAT GENERATOR CANT OVER WORK IT ...DAMAGE TO THOSE VALVES WILL BE MIGHTY COSTLY ..I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PUT A BRAND NAME WITH THAT GENERATOR ..CANT BE SOMETHING HONDA BUILT COULD IT .

Na, looks more american made. :P

Oh it has improved.... ;)

We are no longer talking about Cheatos carbs i.e. epoxied boosters.... We are talking about well built american generators here.... You see, men need their generators every once in a while. After all, we men can't run our "power tools" without a good generator... :lol:

So, you see it is a productive thread......... :unsure:

Well has every thing setteled down? ? ? Are we ready for another weekend ? ? ? hopefully all the drama is over ! ! ! But I was really wondering about all the cars that were put up for sale on sunday if they were gonna race this weekend I sure would hate to see so many cars stay home after one of the best L/M races of the season ! ! ! well good luck to the ones who do race and I hope all race teams act like a man when you get a DQ Quit acting like dam babies when you do get a DQ I have been DQed a couple time one of them being the first feature race I ever WON for something Ive had on the car for a whole season hell I just laughed and took them off (guide plates ) and I also been DQ ed for 0.01% for a second place I cannot Afford to race I save money scrap cans and make cuts where I have to so that I can My point being is wheather your a late model ,Thunder stock or a mini stock we all make sacrifices to be at that track So lets have fun and leave the drama at Home that aint saying we cant talk shit cause I am probaply at the top about talking shit that lets just make it all in fun. And if anybody reading this dont like me or my opinions YOU CAN [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/13/2011] and come visit me in my pit stall THE RED AND BLACK 99 Thunder Stock

Well this thread has got better I'd say. Anything is better than the......I'll meet you down @ the OK CORRAL that this post implied we all know how that turned out. I would like to put a couple of those generators in our pits!

Oh PS: You can still find my TSRS LM's FOR SALE in the LSS Classifieds.....Thanks LSS!

Well this thread has got better I'd say. Anything is better than the......I'll meet you down @ the OK CORRAL that this post implied we all know how that turned out. I would like to put a couple of those generators in our pits!

Oh PS: You can still find my TSRS LM's FOR SALE in the LSS Classifieds.....Thanks LSS!

Zippy, your car LM is a nice piece, but its not gonna bring in the bucks a good generator of that quality will. Just sayin. :P:lol:

I CANT HELP IT ...MY TUMMY HURTS FROM LAUGHING ...THATS THE BEST REMARK SO FAR ..

HT,

Thats because we are trying to keep this one under the radar and not draw attention to this udderly ridiculous generator. BTW, upon further review this american made model appears to have a well built two lung engine... :blink:

Mark

Zippy, your car LM is a nice piece, but its not gonna bring in the bucks a good generator of that quality will. Just sayin. :P:lol:

You are so right racer 61.... I can not compete w/ the high output or the SATISFACTION Garauntee the generator surley offers but you must agree they both require a strengent maintenance program to keep the owner happy. :P :P :rolleyes:

Thats because we are trying to keep this one under the radar and not draw attention to this udderly ridiculous generator. BTW, upon further review this american made model appears to have a well built two lung engine... :blink:

Mark

you mean air bags ...

Dear Mr. Zippy I did not intend on my post to sound threatning I simply meant if we got a problem come on down we can discuss the issue We thunder stock drivers all talk quite often under both circumstances good and bad So if you want to come over and tell me I am a dam fool come on over Ill laugh and probaply smart off and as for your snide remark about your stuff is still for sale Thats exactly what I was talking about things didnt go you way so your gonna pout and threaten to sale the cars hell I am one of 96 Robert Barkers biggest fans I would hate not to watch him race I have been watching him race the last few years and man can he wheel a car so Please dont sell and maybe you can be as fast as robert someday probaply not

Archived