Titty Babies

Hansen99

I think its funny when you can get on here on sunday and see who failed tech or didnt like the call made by officals by the cars for sale Will all the grown men please return to racing Quit crying WOW shut up and race or shut up and dont who cares BUT QUIT YOUR BITCHIN and TRACK BASHING you are a buzz kill to my racing I have a blast every race win ,loose or wreck I am having a blast so far this year So will every body find there man hood and show up at the next race and I promise if you dont take your self so serious you will have fun

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel sorry for Mary Ann. As hard as she has worked to give them a place to race and they turn so quickly. She deserves better than that. She has earned it.

THEY ACT LIKE ASTRO FANS....

I'M WITH YOU, 1ST FULL SEASON OF RACING AND HAD LOTS OF PROBLEMS AND THINK I'VE BEEN MISPLACED ON LINE UPS ETC A FEW TIMES BUT MAN.. WOULDN"T TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING.

So ironic... Not to mention any names, but guess who are the only ones confronting me about letting this thread stay up. LOL

Bobby may have used a crude adjective, a noun or two that I probably wouldn't have used and a verb or three that cut to the chase, but his sentiment is crystal clear. I usually say it much more politely, but the message is the same.

If you have a problem with a call, or whatever is pissing you off this week, take it up with the track. It does Texas short track racing no good when folks get on here and raise a stink before the many who read this forum from all over the world.

In case you don't know, we average over 15,000 unique visitors a month at Lone Star Speedzone. A unique visitor means that no matter how many times you visit the site in a month, you are only counted once. That's a lot of eyeballs.

And since we have around 5,800 registered members here, that means that about 2/3's of the people reading here are guests from all over the place. All the more reason to take your issues to the track instead of airing them in a public forum like Lone Star Speedzone.

Nick

Bobby....

i am not going to say anything about the noise you had coming out of your car on Line up row... There are other's that can give witness to this behavior.

It was the heat . . . .yeah thats what it was I lost my mind

Yes Aaron, think the whole field of cars could hear all that whining and crying from that #99. Just like a baby! LOL And 'Titty Babies", I'm terribly offended by that kind of talk.

Suggestions for the carb issue - 1)Track could sell 'Track Legal' carbs that are guaranteed to pass tech. Track makes $ and teams get confidence back, that they won't get busted. 2)or, Go back to teching carbs based on performance tolerances, not how the carb was built. Holley admits they make mfg changes, so going to see some differences over time.

Race car drivers complain? What? NOOO!

Yep. We do. But I'm asking that complaints go to the people who can actually do something about the complaints instead of giving racing a black eye in a well-read public forum.

Nick

Suggestions for the carb issue - 1)Track could sell 'Track Legal' carbs that are guaranteed to pass tech. Track makes $ and teams get confidence back, that they won't get busted. 2)or, Go back to teching carbs based on performance tolerances, not how the carb was built. Holley admits they make mfg changes, so going to see some differences over time.

As soon as those "track legal carbs" are out the door, they will be at someone's shop for a "rebuild" or "freshening" or "safety improvement" or something. The only way these track issued parts can actually work are when the parts are handed out randomly before the race and collected by the track after the race. That way they spend the week nice and comfy instead of at a carb shop for a "rebuild."

Nick

Some former track tech guys checked the base holes of the carbs and they had a booster go/no go gage years a go as well as any external modifications.

The techs I am referring to worked for a traveling series and for the local track thru the years and have since retired, not sure of their gage status or where they are now.

Nothing to do with this issue but going to the people who can do something does not always work at all tracks.So whats left is air your complaints or stay home.If enough stay home some promoters ask "where are all the cars ". I personally think this is exactly where problems should be discussed but in a civil manner. JMO.Many issues have been settled right here on this forum,and without the witch hunt.Now I butt out. Thanks

Archived