Richard Childress

wheelchair49

:unsure: Reports say 65 year old grandpa Richard Childress put a headlock on Kyle punching him out and leaving him on the floor. Don't mess with us old people. :lol::o
Thats what i keep telling these young bucks with little horns .dont mess with us older bucks .we maybe old but alot of spunk is still there ..we dont mess around ..get er done get er over with ...break no sweat is my motto .besides we get winded..lol i suppose you could say ..kyle got buschwacked

nevermind. You guys are the experts.

Expert or not This is still the good USA and your still entitled to your opinon. When you get down to it all we may have on you is age!! We also have experience, we have done dumb things and things that worked and hope we have gotten smart enough to know the difference, also I may be trying to ruffle your feathers. You and Robert have taken underfunded teams and made your marks against the big boys and I salute you both.

ok, i can't let a kyle busch thread go by without defending my boy! B) we're gonna go with this: he's already on probation, already has a court date coming up, and just has a lot of respect for the "elder" mr. childress!

that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

:lol:

'sides...gotta have SOMEONE to ruffle the nascar feathers! and, kb is definately good at it!

GO KYLE GOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I havent made any marks against the big teams. Nor do i care to. I think its sad when all the people who really dont know s*%t about racing a car talk about what should and shouldnt be. This kind of press is bad for real racing. Most of the people who believe that KB gettin his ass whooped is good for racing is more interested in drama off the track than good side by side racing. By far, the dirt tracks across the country have got it figured out. You dont see Kinser brawling with Swindell in the pits cus either one gets butt hurt. Ive seen enough to know that the days of good hard racing is over. Last nights THR race shows that.

I havent made any marks against the big teams. Nor do i care to. I think its sad when all the people who really dont know s*%t about racing a car talk about what should and shouldnt be. This kind of press is bad for real racing. Most of the people who believe that KB gettin his ass whooped is good for racing is more interested in drama off the track than good side by side racing. By far, the dirt tracks across the country have got it figured out. You dont see Kinser brawling with Swindell in the pits cus either one gets butt hurt. Ive seen enough to know that the days of good hard racing is over. Last nights THR race shows that.

Cory I don't know what in the hell your talking about I saw some great racing last night at THR did you go get a hot dog when the mini and grand stocks were racing ? I thought those two races were some of the best races I have seed all year. The cautions were a little long but all in all there was some good racing.

Sorry Floyd, I meant the mods and late models. Didnt mean to put everybody under a blanket.

BTW, Ive seen movement of some cars, but havent seen an elcamino bodied car around.

the days of good hard racing is over

I hope you mean in NASCAR, cause I have seen some hard racing all year.

Just last Sunday night, Heart of Texas Speedway, had the IMCA Modified National points leader (Keith White) and the 2nd place in the Nation (Chase Jupe), battling it out for a win in the A main of the IMCA Lone Star Series. White won it, but Jupe had run him down, and they battled for about 10 laps hard! They touched a couple of times, and Jupe could have used his front bumper to get by, but didn't. Instead they both ran hard, and it was a great race to watch.

After the races, I was down by Keith's hauler talking to him about it, and up walked Chase, and they replayed the race to each other, with me standing there taking it all in. Both those guys admitted they drove their guts out, and both admitted Chase could have won if he used the bumper. But Keith told me privately, and to Chase's face, "I was not worried about him taking me out, he is too good of a driver to do that to you".

And this last Friday night, it was Jupe holding off White for the win, in another hard fought battle of the two best IMCA Modifieds in the country!

So, I don't know where you go to watch your races, but man, I have seen some hard, side-by-side, Katy bar the door, it's on, racing this year.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Sorry Floyd, I meant the mods and late models. Didnt mean to put everybody under a blanket.

BTW, Ive seen movement of some cars, but havent seen an elcamino bodied car around.

I do have one but can't come play havin some health problems but maby I can get this stuff fixed and get back out there. I sure would have liked to been in the mix last night it looked like a lot of fun.

Forgot to add,

This is the top 4 finishers in the IMCA Modified feature Friday night at Heart of Texas Speedway!

IMCA Modifieds 6/3/2011

Feature: 1. Chase Jupe (Waco, TX), 2. Keith White (Academy, TX), 3. Ben Ketteman (Pflugerville, TX), 4. Pat McGuire (Belton, TX),

Jupe, 2nd in Nation

White, 1st in Nation

Ketteman, 4th in Nation

McGuire, 6th in Nation.

Don't get much better than that!

Bill "Sarge" Masom

post-21-1307282513.jpg

Approves!

awesome!

..and so is richard childress. i admire kyle bush for his racing talent, i have always admired childress as a man.

Archived